Artist > Art for free/trade/donation

Freebie Steel & Water

<< < (2/4) > >>

Artelf2xs:
this is just to give the more advanced user a look at possibilities with layer effects.... and to challenge people to forget the loaded presets everyone uses and go to to another level.

I could explain how to load it... pretty easy for  the common user.. and a little info about adjusting for various resolutions.

As much as I love to give away free stuff, even more I want to see it challenge peeps creativity and sharing. I have one that makes flames... I will do a preview of how it looks but not share :-P

inkman996:
Dan I think in your case the ribbon is a well beaten horse very easy to find any where on the web thats why you wouldn't see to much interest on it. The water drop style is great i remember practicing tuts many years ago on water drops and glass effect its nice to see a style readily available.

Artelf2xs:
I might do a tut about displacing an image behind the water drops.. So it looks magnified in the drops.. :-)

Artelf2xs:
Dan,

this is really not free art.. it's an artist tool or art tool. I have several like my Printer marks and what not. that is whay I was unsure where to " STICKIT" :-P

Sbrem:
very nice, Dave, thanks. It would be more fun to mess with it and not just apply. That's how we learn, right?

Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version