Artist > Art for free/trade/donation

Freebie Steel & Water

(1/4) > >>

Artelf2xs:
Did not know where to put this....

Here are two Photoshop layer effects that I developed.... Chrome& water drops....
you will need to make adjustments based on the image size and resolution.
the water drops require a colored layer behind.

download herehttp://www.tshirtillustrator.com/asls/Chrome.asl

Download here http://www.tshirtillustrator.com/asls/Water Bublles.asl

ENJOY! Happy Pixel pushing...Elf ;-)

blue moon:
AWESOME!!!

I have been thinking about something similar for a while (posting free art). We could look into a download section on the new site.

pierre

Dottonedan:

--- Quote from: blue moon on May 17, 2011, 01:40:43 PM ---AWESOME!!!

I have been thinking about something similar for a while (posting free art). We could look into a download section on the new site.

pierre

--- End quote ---

We have had this section for a while but does not see that much action. I put up a Cancer ribbon myself a day or so before Mothers day. 34 people viewed and one person contacted me to download it. I think that people prefer to download themselves and not had to contact the person directly. If it's as easy as a CLICK, I think they would love it. Make it easy and make it free.:)  I also did not have it viewable to newbies. So I lowered it to Newbs. At least this way, you must at least be registered.

I would consider having a basic (open to newbs) free section and on top of that, an additional free art section (viewable only to high contributors here) as an added benefit. Still being free, but only to those who really put in some time to helping others or being a big part of the family.  These occasional free items would have more ""value" to them. Like an actual design that is stock art.

To do any of that, we would need to be able to download larger files. Currently, it's set to 2mb. only unless you wanted to do as Artelf has done and created a download link on his site.

Dottonedan:
You may also want to include a small step by step on how to apply it.

Frog:
Yep, cool stuff, Makes me feel all wet and shiny.  ;D

Thanks Elf!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version