Author Topic: SAATI Hand cleaner on sale! This stuff is great we've tried several others and  (Read 1630 times)

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
I concur, the best hand cleaner I've ever used.  I wish I had some right now, but I've got a case of some pretty good stuff I have to go through before I buy anything else.  I have a few sample bottles of the Saati stuff I keep at home for emergencies. 
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
No personal experience but my buddy's shop uses "Image Star IMS890 Ultimate Hand Cleaner" and highly recommended it to me (made me take a pic with my phone LOL).

Offline Parker 1

this stuff is hands down (pun intended) the best. It cuts through the ink and also has some lotion in it. It does not leave your hands dry and cracked and it even smells good!

I Agree! By far the best we've used.

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
I never had the need to use hand cleaner like this. Maybe I am not diving into the ink like you guys do though lol.

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
We use a spritz of Franmar Color Change and then regular 'ol soap and water.

We also use gloves...

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
for anybody that has not tried this stuff, call saati and see if you can get a sample. It is about the only thing in the shop that is irreplaceable!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!