Author Topic: sroque visit to our shop  (Read 2504 times)

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
sroque visit to our shop
« on: April 24, 2012, 07:25:26 PM »
Had the new distributor for SROQUE (Alan Howe/tech support screenprinting) stop by with the couple of guys from the factory (Portugal) stop by the shop today. For any of that did not get a chance to see their press in Long Beech, I have to say I was impressed with the features and options. One of the biggest pluses was the screen setup similar to the MHM. If interested, they can be ordered with the pin system rather than the clamps.  There are several very cool features but the one that impressed me the most was the temp sensor in the flash unit! Imagine not having to guess what's going on there.

I think after the fiasco with the other boso they are going to have much harder time getting into the market, but they seem to have the right idea. There are (supposedly) already three techs in the region, so it seems like they have the right idea.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: sroque visit to our shop
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 08:31:25 PM »
i have been impressed with what I have seen about those presses.  I would like to see one in person.

how does the price stack up against MHM/M&R/ANATOL?

Offline Admiral

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 09:11:06 PM »
I heard something about a chain driving the rotation of those presses that probably wouldn't last(could be off on this)...Saw it at Long Beach though and it was pretty neat though.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 01:26:23 AM by Admiral »

Offline Sparkie

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 09:53:56 PM »
Alan and the sroque reps stopped by my shop yesterday and I must say I too was very impressed with the presentation. They showed me some print samples that simply left my jaw hanging. The foil/flock prints were amazing!

They seemd VERY excited about entering the US market. I was also told they are currently working on an entry level machine, which of course got my attention. 8)
- Mark

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2012, 10:08:38 PM »
i have been impressed with what I have seen about those presses.  I would like to see one in person.

how does the price stack up against MHM/M&R/ANATOL?

no idea! I have some quotes coming, but I did tell them I would keep them to myself.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline mraph

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 01:16:27 AM »
Pierre and Mark
Thank you for the time spent with my self and the SROQUE crew. it was time well spent for all of us, thank you very much.
as for the questions , i can assure you that pricing is very competitive , service is being developed and arranged, and are working on getting machines in the country. Sroque and us at Tech Support are very excited about the future

also thank you for the telling me about this message board , cant believe i have not been on it before ? were have i been? Lol.

feel free post any questions ( i will try to log on and respond promptly) or email me I will be at the Columbus ISS show next week also.

have a great week everyone

Alan

Alan Howe
Saati Chem a Division of Saati America
AHowe@Saati.com

Offline Sparkie

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 07:18:05 AM »
Hi Alan, and Welcome!

You'll be handing over the keys to my new SROQUE when I see you next week..... RIGHT? ;D
- Mark

Offline mraph

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2012, 09:04:34 AM »
Absollutly, you hand me a check and you get the keys its a great time LOL..

Alan
Alan Howe
AHowe@Saati.com

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2012, 09:57:31 AM »
Alan.

Will you have the machine displayed at ISS Columbus?

Offline mraph

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2012, 12:12:05 PM »
with regrets we will not be able to, exhibiting was a last min choice for us. we will be showing manual equip from worhorse and vastex , and will have plenty of Sroque information video's ect.  make sure you come by and introduce yourself.

c-ya there

Alan
Alan Howe
AHowe@Saati.com

Offline LuxInks

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2012, 01:40:11 PM »
Pierre and Mark
Thank you for the time spent with my self and the SROQUE crew. it was time well spent for all of us, thank you very much.
as for the questions , i can assure you that pricing is very competitive , service is being developed and arranged, and are working on getting machines in the country. Sroque and us at Tech Support are very excited about the future

also thank you for the telling me about this message board , cant believe i have not been on it before ? were have i been? Lol.

feel free post any questions ( i will try to log on and respond promptly) or email me I will be at the Columbus ISS show next week also.

have a great week everyone

Alan

Hello Alan.
At this time, is your company the only distributor in North America? There once was a company that was appearing to represent them here in the past, and they are a company with a horrible reputation and the company owner is not liked at all in this industry.
Thank you in advance, and I wish you and the SRoque crew the best! Machines seem great from I've seen/heard.
Paul
www.luxinks.com
www.facebook.com/luxinks www.twitter.com/luxinks  Lux Inks 18900 Beach Blvd. Suite 110 Huntington Beach Calif. 92648 (949) 200.2923 
custom screen printing,contract screen printing,water base printing,discharge printing,flock,foil,apparel finishing,t-shirt printing

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2012, 02:17:44 PM »
Paul he who is not to be named was never representing them or any other manufacturer except for the one from Poland. He who shall not be named insinuates he has business with these great European companies well because he is only capable of riding other coat tails especially M&R's. Like I said it is only insinuation and picture4s taken in their plant nothing more, any one of us could stop in at just about any manufacturer in this world and they would give you a tour and allow photos but that certainly does not mean you are in business with them.

I heard also when he stopped at the Vastex plant they would not let him in the production nor take any pictures with them selves, smart people smart people.
"No man is an island"

Offline LuxInks

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2012, 02:28:10 PM »
Paul he who is not to be named was never representing them or any other manufacturer except for the one from Poland. He who shall not be named insinuates he has business with these great European companies well because he is only capable of riding other coat tails especially M&R's. Like I said it is only insinuation and picture4s taken in their plant nothing more, any one of us could stop in at just about any manufacturer in this world and they would give you a tour and allow photos but that certainly does not mean you are in business with them.

I heard also when he stopped at the Vastex plant they would not let him in the production nor take any pictures with them selves, smart people smart people.

Ahh, good looking out! That's what I had figured but just wanted to make sure as that sure would choke ANY growth potential whatsoever! Vastex definitely made the right decision on that one. The dude sure isn't welcome in our shop as well...but hey, I don't think he's welcome in California period!! haha
Have a good one man:)
www.luxinks.com
www.facebook.com/luxinks www.twitter.com/luxinks  Lux Inks 18900 Beach Blvd. Suite 110 Huntington Beach Calif. 92648 (949) 200.2923 
custom screen printing,contract screen printing,water base printing,discharge printing,flock,foil,apparel finishing,t-shirt printing

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2012, 04:10:29 PM »

Vastex guys are extremely great people, they would pick up on his BS a mile away.  We did a good bit of business with them and we had nothing but great results.  Both Marks are great to work with. 
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2012, 09:38:02 PM »
This is the company with green MHM looking machines and the soothing yet epic music right?

They look like nice presses.