Author Topic: Artists / Printers Share Your Other Creative Endeavors!  (Read 2992 times)

Offline Socalfmf

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way!
Re: Artists / Printers Share Your Other Creative Endeavors!
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2012, 09:20:51 PM »
Mine is flying.  You can see a lot of the videos at YouTube.  My screen name is SOCALFMF

Sam

Online ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2012, 01:08:06 PM »
Sam I have always had to double take on your screen name. It means quite another thing in Craigslist terms.

I have long noticed a strange tendency for drummers to be screen printers and vica-versa. Been playing
since I was 9 or so myself. Out of practice now, last band broke up when our singer slept with the roadie.
Oh band drama.

I wonder when Jason will be by to destroy all of us....

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2012, 01:35:58 PM »
I am sure you drummer guys will know this guy. I used to work with him at the phone company. He got into computers for a while and ended up there. What a cool dude. He used to teach me all kinds of stuff. Man did he have some stories about his Dio and Black Sabbath days. He's back on tour now.

http://www.vinnyappice.com/

www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin

Offline Fluid

• !!!
  • Keep the Ink Moving... Stay Corelian My Friends!
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2012, 10:18:22 AM »
I used to pay drums back in the day for around 16 years or so. My old bass player was the original bassist for shinedown and now with fuel.  Have their gold and platinum albums here at the casa.  Used to be hanging in my showroom.
Richard
--Fluid       www.fluiddsn.com Graphic Designs, Color Separations & Film Output 15+ years Industry Experience - CorelDRAW MasterĀ® 

Offline Coyote71

• !!!
  • Verified/Junior
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2012, 09:51:58 PM »
I am sure you drummer guys will know this guy. I used to work with him at the phone company. He got into computers for a while and ended up there. What a cool dude. He used to teach me all kinds of stuff. Man did he have some stories about his Dio and Black Sabbath days. He's back on tour now.

http://www.vinnyappice.com/

Man thats cool! I used to try to copy Carmine Appice. That dude was it! Your lucky to know Vinny

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2012, 09:30:07 AM »
Now that some of these have come out, I guess if I had one, it woulf be fishing. I can draw a musical note but can't do anything musical. Thas size boat pictured would be great! I prefer a larger boat than I have. I like the idea of keeping the my arms a little further from the gators reach. They say they don't jump up in your boat but I've seen them jump straight up at a bird in a tree limb so why not in my John Boat. I like boating and it doesnt stop me from going but them gators are not far in the back of my mind every time.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850