General > General Discussion and ???

Hope you southerners are safe.

(1/4) > >>

whitewater:
Hope you guys are doing ok down there!!

If you need anything feel free to reach out!

1964GN:
We are in Largo, FL in between St Pete and Clearwater. Our shop did fine but most employees had downed trees and power outages. We had single phase power but no 3 phase on Friday. 40 percent of our county was without power after the storm.

The real devastating damage happened directly on the coast. Every coastal area in the area had record storm surge. 2 feet plus over previous records. We print for a lot of restaurants along the coast in beach communities and they are ALL destroyed. Caddy's beach resturaunts, Frenchy's with multiple locations, Coco's, Hogan's Hangout, and hundreds of other businesses and homes heavily damages. Some buried if 4-6 feet of sand. The pictures I am seeing of FB are stunning.

All of this damage and the storm passed 100 miles off our coast.

StinkyDaddy:
Has anyone heard from Brandt? I saw some drone video along the river in Johnson City and the industrial buildings are hammered.

whitewater:
My son and some really good friends live in Asheville, they pretty much got destroyed as well. Johnson city is not far from there, eastern TN got hit as well..

My wife was there visiting a week and  a half ago.. glad she wasn't there and got stuck.. My son, he was in a good spot - no issues and has food and water..

Last year I almost signed a lease for a space down there. If I did, it would have been gone.

GraphicDisorder:

--- Quote from: StinkyDaddy on September 29, 2024, 09:32:42 AM ---Has anyone heard from Brandt? I saw some drone video along the river in Johnson City and the industrial buildings are hammered.

--- End quote ---

We are good, 5 exits up though the city/interstate/etc just wrecked. Ashville isn't far and its basically cut off from the west, something like 280 roads were impassable yesterday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version