screen printing > Equipment

Game Changers or Dust collectors

<< < (2/5) > >>

3Deep:
Bucket scoop with the thumb on it...

Hey now I like those bucket scoops, only have two, really didn't need but one LOL

Admiral:
Dust Collectors:
M&R Hot Head
Old DTG equipment (practically gave away everything, Viper pretreats we couldn't give away...)

tonypep:
Proves my point that, as we are all in the same business, we are similar but different. Beer fridge and make your own hours may not work for many for instance. Heres my eyebrow raiser..... the stampinator is a dust collector here. Heres why. It simply cannot replace the flashes. Too many substrate variables. Our 8 and 10 color ROQs are of an earlier year and we can't control it from the main. Its just too finicky for us, at least for now. It has to work 100% all the time and despite hard and earnest tweaking, it did not. And since our machines have a smaller footprint, can't use it after the flash. Pressed for space and certainly don't want to have to switch it out. Needs to be a permanent fixture. Tried for inline transfer and no go. Too much platen deflection. Not that we won't dust it off and give it a go some time in the future but for now it was a hard pass.

Nation03:
I know a lot of people make good use of a DTG machine but for me its a dust collector. Both softwares I use stopped working for it. Can't get support. Big waste of money. In hindsight I'd be better off investing the finance payment into the market every month. Oh well. 2 more years until it's paid off and then I can give it away for 10 bucks lol.

Doug S:

--- Quote from: Admiral on September 25, 2024, 04:10:55 PM ---Dust Collectors:
M&R Hot Head
Old DTG equipment (practically gave away everything, Viper pretreats we couldn't give away...)

--- End quote ---
Admiral, what do you not like about the hothead?  I was considering one. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version