screen printing > Equipment

Game Changers or Dust collectors

<< < (4/5) > >>

mk162:

--- Quote from: bimmridder on September 26, 2024, 09:44:23 AM ---Dust collector

Manual Press (Not trying to be a smart ass)

--- End quote ---

Ours holds drinks or a radio.  We occasionally use it for sleeve prints.  It's a single color, single station, so it almost takes up no space.

3Deep:
We have a 6/4 manual and we use it all the time for that matter we have a job set up on it now to keep from pulling screens off the auto, so nope I never toss my manual even if we had a very large shop with 4 or more auto's I'd keep a few manual presses around.

whitewater:

--- Quote from: mk162 on September 26, 2024, 10:17:00 AM ---
--- Quote from: bimmridder on September 26, 2024, 09:44:23 AM ---Dust collector

Manual Press (Not trying to be a smart ass)

--- End quote ---

Ours holds drinks or a radio.  We occasionally use it for sleeve prints.  It's a single color, single station, so it almost takes up no space.

--- End quote ---

'Radio'. ?

tonypep:
Indeed what is this "radio" you speak of?

zanegun08:

--- Quote from: tonypep on September 26, 2024, 07:55:38 AM ---the stampinator is a dust collector here

--- End quote ---

You fell into the gimmicky sales tactics of using it to replace a flash, and inline heat transfers on a press.  Both don't work well 100% of the time, for transfers you have to build up your pallets so much it doesn't make sense.  To replace as a flash your pallets need to be hot, have a quick flashing under base.  But when used in tandem with a flash then you get the best benefit and ease of use.  I get not having enough room but I bet that's like 10% or less of your orders you wouldn't have room for it.

I personally think if they had a removable stand to make it easier to move they may get used more, they are such a PITA to move that that's why I personally think they become dust collectors since people are lazy and have one time issues with ink sticking and go nope, doesn't work. 

It's a really good tool though if used properly, it does "make your prints better" and works much better than a hot head in my opinion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version