screen printing > Equipment

Game Changers or Dust collectors

<< < (3/5) > >>

Homer:
exactly why we hated the quartz flashes. Too many fabrics for a "set it and forget it", they needed too many adjustments. grey triblends? those suckers scorched every time....Stampinator. one and done for everything.

bimmridder:
Dust collector

Manual Press (Not trying to be a smart ass)

Zelko-4-EVA:

--- Quote from: bimmridder on September 26, 2024, 09:44:23 AM ---Dust collector

--- End quote ---

we got rid of our manual press- 10c chameleon with side clamp. we didnt have anyone to run it and we primarily print runs over 500pc. my boss told the handyman to bring it to the scrapyard.   i gave the acoma flash to Tony P at CGS in NJ because my boss wanted to toss it as well.

now we cant print multi color pocket prints.  we end up getting DTF transfers and heat press them on.

we are phasing out our roller frames -when they pop we bring them to the scrapyard. not worth it to sell and too much labor to remesh.
our roller frame stretching tables turned into heat press tables. strong and just about the right height for the heat press team.

whitewater:
Gamechanger - when I had this Pocono screen supply numbering system with little wooden screens.. It was a game changer because it made me realize to never buy crap like that again..LOL

cleveprint:

--- Quote from: bimmridder on September 26, 2024, 09:44:23 AM ---Dust collector

--- End quote ---

Our Kruzer collects dust 90% of the time, but just this AM I ran in the back and printed 35 sleeve prints so the guys didnt have to switch the pallets on one of the other presses. I always want to get rid of it and then I use it for something like this and it saves a little time!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version