General > General Discussion and ???

Check on your Health

<< < (3/3)

balloonguy:
I hope everything turns out well.
If you need any help getting through this just let us know.

mk162:

--- Quote from: 3Deep on September 10, 2024, 02:50:03 PM ---Thanks fella's so far I seem to be doing better but won't know everything until I get into my doctor, the waiting list is long and he told me the only way to shorten it is an emergency room visit, and lord knows I'd rather be like this than need to go there.

--- End quote ---

Sometimes the emergency room is the best way to go.  Especially with heart stuff, if that is what this is, you just to the front of the line.  Ask me how I know.

Sbrem:
Best wishes, Darryl, hang in there and take care of yourself. I had one of those "silent" heart attacks back in 2017. It wasn't properly diagnosed for 2 years, and since then, after some adjustments to medication, all is fine. I retired this year, and it's great, but I have 13 years on you. Just do what they tell you to do, and try to enjoy life a little.

Steve

3Deep:

--- Quote from: Sbrem on September 11, 2024, 03:25:06 PM ---Best wishes, Darryl, hang in there and take care of yourself. I had one of those "silent" heart attacks back in 2017. It wasn't properly diagnosed for 2 years, and since then, after some adjustments to medication, all is fine. I retired this year, and it's great, but I have 13 years on you. Just do what they tell you to do, and try to enjoy life a little.

Steve

--- End quote ---
Heart is fine prostate is giving me trouble just right of the blue, but yeah I will be taking as easy as possible...Thanks all

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version