Classified Ads > Private listings

6X6 CHAMELEON FOR SALE

(1/3) > >>

bimmridder:
It's just taking up room in my garage. Good shape older 6x6 M&R Chameleon with side clamps and 16x22 pallets. I have 3 no name flashes as well. $750.00 for all of it. You haul it or pay for shipping. I have no way to get it on a truck. If you want pictures I can send or try to figure out to put them on here. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA (that's Iowa). I'll throw in a '06 Sportster XL 1200 C for $3,000. The wife wants them both gone. Otherwise it might be me that's gone.  Message me if interested

Dave

jesterapparel:
Can you send me a picture Dave?

Thanks

John

bimmridder:
Off to the scrap yard I guess. I know I'm an old timer, but it's sad to see there is ZERO interest in a press like this. I know the times have drastically changed over the last few years. I just didn't realize how much. I know, DTF is the way to go.

repogolfer:
If you were closer I would of bought it just for a backup.  We haven't had a manual press at the shop since 2014, but in the back of my mind I always wish we did.

Jon

tonypep:
Unfortunately there is a huge glut of used presses that are just near impossible to sell unless local pickup. I've got three in storage won't even bother posting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version