Embroidery > General Embroidery

New Tajima incoming!

<< < (2/2)

Admiral:
How do you like your TMEZ?

It's all I want to order if we get more machines.

cbjamel:

--- Quote from: whitewater on September 20, 2023, 08:39:17 AM ---Congrats!

Def magnetic... world of difference. And get the hoop master for the magnetic hoops. Ive got 2 per head.

--- End quote ---

Poly neon is best since they wont bleed with dry cleaner etc.. rayon does.
Akermann/ amann is also good for thread/backing etc...

Shane

Atownsend:
The TMEZ is freaking sweet. Only wish we would have gotten two of them! We went from next to zero embroidery knowledge to being able to run pretty much anything. Caps, bags, polos, heavy jackets, beanies, whatever. This thing eats anything we throw at it. Metallic thread, no problem. Thin text on structured hats, no problem. Seriously this machine is freaking awesome. The machine just works. I will say its a lot louder than i had thought, we'll have to move some offices. Ear pro all day for the staff it was measured it with the decibel meter and it was right at OSHA bad spot. But thats probably true of any 6 head. I don't think ill buy any other machine at this point.

We had a hat job that was contracted out to two other shops before us, nobody could do it. We picked up some thinner needles, lighter weight thread. Got some good digitizing and hit start. The customers are blown away. Maybe the other shops were sus, or this machine is just that good. Probably a bit of both hah!

whitewater:
Thats awesome to hear!

Now I am wondering..

bimmridder:
It seemed like I was one of the few back in the days we did embroidery (before the equipment got wet) I was a fan of Tajima. We had 46 heads and an 8 head ZSK. I just liked Tajima. Back then support was shaky at best.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version