Artist > Fonts

It's too messy for WhatFontIs...

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sbrem:

--- Quote from: screenxpress on May 20, 2023, 01:32:34 AM ---As far as the basic letter structures it looks so much like Post Office, but the drop shadow on that font is going to need quite a bit of work to match your post.

https://fontmeme.com/fonts/post-office-font/

And while I'm thinking about it, I want to point out that "STRIPER" is quite different from "STRIPPER".....not knowing the desired word use/application.

--- End quote ---

Yes, I am aware of the differences, LOL. I'm sure the guys on the charter would love to reel in a stripper instead of a striper...
Thanks for the answers. We've been doing this event for close to 20 years, but they always sent the files, which I usually had to separate. Oddly enough, I only need one digit, 1, as we're revamping the art front the 7th Annual to the 17th. Whitewater, are you sure you want to quit your day job to become a stripper? Or do you mean in an offset printing shop? From 20 years ago...

Steve

screenxpress:

--- Quote from: Sbrem on May 22, 2023, 11:44:57 AM ---
--- Quote from: screenxpress on May 20, 2023, 01:32:34 AM ---As far as the basic letter structures it looks so much like Post Office, but the drop shadow on that font is going to need quite a bit of work to match your post.

https://fontmeme.com/fonts/post-office-font/

And while I'm thinking about it, I want to point out that "STRIPER" is quite different from "STRIPPER".....not knowing the desired word use/application.

--- End quote ---

Yes, I am aware of the differences, LOL. I'm sure the guys on the charter would love to reel in a stripper instead of a striper...
Thanks for the answers. We've been doing this event for close to 20 years, but they always sent the files, which I usually had to separate. Oddly enough, I only need one digit, 1, as we're revamping the art front the 7th Annual to the 17th. Whitewater, are you sure you want to quit your day job to become a stripper? Or do you mean in an offset printing shop? From 20 years ago...

Steve

--- End quote ---

When I was typing the word in for searches, I automatically typed "stripper" (no idea why) and then saw the post difference.  The only "striper" I could think of was white bass fishermen or custom automotive detailers, hence my questioning the word use, lol.  Guess there are other "stripers" out there.

whitewater:
Think I have a chance to make some real $$$$ ??

inkman996:
I fish for stripers all summe rlong but I have never caught a stripper yet. Maybe some day

Sbrem:
As a lifelong musician, I've played behind strippers, but never a striper...

Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version