screen printing > Tips and Tricks to Share (Please don't ask questions here)

Money saving Tip!

<< < (6/7) > >>

prozyan:
A third for the maxline.  My entire shop was maxline, great stuff to work with.

Admiral:
FastPipe like system here (AIRpipe).  1" main runs, 3/4" everywhere else.  Highly recommend this type of system, do it yourself, modify it yourself, safe, doesn't corrode, etc.

As for tank draining, I hated doing that with our loud original 7.5hp air compressor.  Picked up a 15hp rotary screw used and put on an auto tank drain after awhile, much better....

What I like about our newest, 25hp air compressor is the integrated dryer works BEFORE the tank, so the moisture doesn't really make it anywhere! still has an auto tank drain to be sure though.

It's not worth messing around with potentially dangerous equipment.

mk162:
who has a good auto drain they can recommend?  Preferably one that doesn't need 110v run to it...we are out of space in the panel and I am really lazy right now anyway

I just redid the entire firewall, switch, phone system, camera system, new wifi, controlled access for the front door...all into a new server rack.  I am done with stuff like this for a bit.

Croft:
I have Maxline here with an automatic drain on the compressor , I also put a dog leg with valve at the compressor and all lines are angled back to that point , I also have a dog leg with valve at the drops and drain every so often

inkman996:

--- Quote from: mk162 on October 25, 2021, 10:49:40 AM ---who has a good auto drain they can recommend?  Preferably one that doesn't need 110v run to it...we are out of space in the panel and I am really lazy right now anyway

I just redid the entire firewall, switch, phone system, camera system, new wifi, controlled access for the front door...all into a new server rack.  I am done with stuff like this for a bit.

--- End quote ---

I know some can be wired right off the power to the compressor and can even be set to only activate when the compressor is on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version