Author Topic: Yet another managament program thread  (Read 18894 times)

Offline Atownsend

• !!!
Re: Yet another managament program thread
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2024, 08:21:30 AM »
We use ashore for proofing on our in house orders. I've really liked it so far.

About 2 months into building our own custom app right now, its a lot. But going to be awesome when its done.

Offline T Shirt Farmer

« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2024, 10:53:26 AM »

About 2 months into building our own custom app right now, its a lot. But going to be awesome when its done.

Does Ashore generate a link to your doc approval that you can cut and past into an email ?
Robert
allpremiums.com
Your Source for Decorated Apparel.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2024, 11:22:57 AM »
So again, how is the approval process working in Monday for you folks? That’s the one thing I could never figure out.

Monday we use as internal only, so proof approvals are handled in email where the rest of the entire conversation with customers is handled. Once art is approved it moves into Monday and into production que.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline whitewater

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2024, 12:50:29 PM »
We do the same as Bradt.. we have an email specifically for art..

Offline Atownsend

• !!!
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2024, 03:17:04 PM »
You can do it that way!

We use a workflow which automates the process and sends email directly from the web app. It has a lot of flexibility and ability for customization. If you're looking for something that only does proofs its a really good setup. Especially if you run into situations where you need multiple approvers. Ex you have a customer where it needs to be approved by two or more people in the organization, or say if you have an internal sales team & art dept creating proofs and you want to have an owner approval before its sent to the customer. Super easy to setup with a workflow.

Its pretty obvious how to approve, deny, add comments or markup on the proof even for non tech users which has been a stumbling block in the past.

Does Ashore generate a link to your doc approval that you can cut and past into an email ?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2024, 03:21:27 PM by Atownsend »

Offline Nation03

• Gonzo Member
  • The Dude abides.
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2024, 12:24:00 PM »
Check out Yoprint. It has a lot to offer, very robust, can be used several different ways.
Customer portal is great, you can do mock up approvals, order approvals and payments all through the portal. Customer messaging through the portal aswell.
Works well with different services, screen printing, embroidery, transfers, sublimation., etc,
Production scheduling and tasks for different depts,
They still have more work to do with automation, but they have Zaps to help connect different parts.
Connects your account and pricing to all the vendors S&S Alpha SanMar
Integrates with shippo for shipping.
We are small, only 5 employees, 1 auto, 7 heads of embroidery, tons of transfers, we sub out submilation, we process around 80 orders a month.
It has been a great upgrade for us, keeps us well organized
Excellent customer service and updates come regularly

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

I've been thinking of switching to YoPrint. Do they allow you to log in expenses as well? I don't use Quickbooks at all. Usually I just keep a simple P&L spreadsheet with income and expenses and I send it to my CPA quarterly. Printavo makes it pretty simple to log and track my expenses. That's one of the main reasons I'm locked into it currently. Otherwise, the price keeps going up and the experience gets worse so I would love to get out of that ecosystem, but it's pretty tough since I've been using it for 6-7 years now.

Offline Maff

• !!!
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2024, 10:29:37 PM »
Check out Yoprint. It has a lot to offer, very robust, can be used several different ways.
Customer portal is great, you can do mock up approvals, order approvals and payments all through the portal. Customer messaging through the portal aswell.
Works well with different services, screen printing, embroidery, transfers, sublimation., etc,
They still have more work to do with automation, but they have Zaps to help connect different parts.
We are small, only 5 employees, 1 auto, 7 heads of embroidery, tons of transfers, we sub out submilation, we process around 80 orders a month.

I've been thinking of switching to YoPrint. Do they allow you to log in expenses as well? I don't use Quickbooks at all. Usually I just keep a simple P&L spreadsheet with income and expenses and I send it to my CPA quarterly. Printavo makes it pretty simple to log and track my expenses. That's one of the main reasons I'm locked into it currently. Otherwise, the price keeps going up and the experience gets worse so I would love to get out of that ecosystem, but it's pretty tough since I've been using it for 6-7 years now.

It will keep track of the cost of blanks for each job automatically with a purchase order.  It will also keep track of shipping costs.  I suppose you could also generate a PO for other supplies and expenses too, but you would have to manually add in the costs.  It has a bunch of different options to generate spreadsheet reports.

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2024, 11:11:37 AM »

I would highly recommend quickbooks or something like that. Tracking expenses is only part of the game.  I have quickbooks setup so I barely manually enter anything anymore. All credit card transactions are imported, I may have to assign them to an account, all bills are imported automatically, etc.