Author Topic: Scott Bane Service tech Extraordinaire!  (Read 1676 times)

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
Scott Bane Service tech Extraordinaire!
« on: August 04, 2020, 09:39:18 AM »
One of if not the best independent tech around!  This Malaka put my new shop together in no time.  Bonus, he can also work on digital, so if your i-image is on the blink, he is that guy too!  Give him a call.  813-777-8689

« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 09:47:29 AM by dirkdiggler »
If he gets up, we'll all get up, IT'LL BE ANARCHY!-John Bender

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
Re: Scott Bane Service tech Extraordinaire!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2020, 09:47:31 AM »
We need more pics of the shop. Stop holding out.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2020, 10:19:03 AM »
hahaha, I got them!

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2020, 10:19:39 AM »
I've talked Scott on the phone and via text quite a bit. This is one EXTREMELY through and knowledgeable guy!

+1 for
One of if not the best independent tech around! Give him a call.  813-777-8689

Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2020, 12:56:13 PM »
Where does he work out of? Wonder if he would touch a Printex if ever in the north east
"No man is an island"

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2020, 01:24:41 PM »
Where does he work out of? Wonder if he would touch a asdfx if ever in the north east

He is out of Florida.

I'm assuming the site edited your press brand? Is it the blue one we are not allowed to talk about? If so, do you know Brian Haines? He is in the north east. If not the guys over at The OTS sell them. I think I heard one of them split off and is out east somewhere now...
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2020, 02:58:36 PM »
He is out of FL, but he is booking everywhere.

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2020, 04:18:52 PM »
Scott is by far theee best! He was Hoffman's favorite, that came right of Rich's mouth. He's taken care of our gear from presses, dryer, digital, Installed our Ecotex Modular, fixed other tech's shotty jobs ect. Not to mention, he's an ace printer, so he knows what he's talking about all around. He printed for some huge names before he signed on with M&R. Bottom line, I won't let anyone touch our stuff but Scott. He's the only tech I've ever met that can literally work on everything, and do it better than anyone. Can't say enough good about Scott. https://sbtechnicalgroup.com/. He did a complete move of Diggler's shop, 1 guy, in how many days Jason? 3, the 4th day to make sure all was running good? Dude's a beast! He's also the only indi tech that M&R will let work on their digital gear, as well as all the rest. Scott will be leading our Digital Squeegee install beginning of next month!
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline LoneWolf2

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2020, 05:10:25 PM »
Another vote for Scott. Helped move me into my new shop on short notice and did a killer job/fixed past techs mistakes!

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2020, 07:09:56 PM »
Another vote for Scott. Helped move me into my new shop on short notice and did a killer job/fixed past techs mistakes!

I need to come see your place, you are so close to me!

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2020, 08:24:24 AM »
Where does he work out of? Wonder if he would touch a asdfx if ever in the north east

He is out of Florida.

I'm assuming the site edited your press brand? Is it the blue one we are not allowed to talk about? If so, do you know Brian Haines? He is in the north east. If not the guys over at The OTS sell them. I think I heard one of them split off and is out east somewhere now...

Me and Brian talk when I have an issue but he is not doing tech work anymore. OTS is ok for parts if they have them but thats about all. Our press is pushing 1.3 million now and its getting to the point where I am nervous if something major happens and support or any tech is not in site. In fact we were down for two weeks just replacing a ball screw, it was a major hassle to say the least.
"No man is an island"

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2020, 09:31:27 AM »

He is out of Florida.

Me and Brian talk when I have an issue but he is not doing tech work anymore. OTS is ok for parts if they have them but thats about all. Our press is pushing 1.3 million now and its getting to the point where I am nervous if something major happens and support or any tech is not in site. In fact we were down for two weeks just replacing a ball screw, it was a major hassle to say the least.

Hate to see that, but we all did know that was the risk of the Playtex Machines. Parts/support are as important as the machine being good IMO.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2020, 10:57:53 AM »

He is out of Florida.

Mike, there really isn't anything out there that he can't fix. I've been fortunate enough to see it first hand, become good friends with Scott and his family. He's literally at our shop weekly since we are smack dab in the middle of his home territory. Dude built a dam racecar from junkyard parts, made it a champion car sold it, bumped up to the next class lol. If he can put a wrench on it, he can fix it lol. He's got a ton of connections with all the electronics companies, pneumatic companies parts ect. I'll get him in touch with you so ya'll can chat.
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2020, 12:36:08 PM »

He is out of Florida.

Hate to see that, but we all did know that was the risk of the Playtex Machines. Parts/support are as important as the machine being good IMO.

Not as bad as you may think, we easily got our moneys worth out of it now, remember the one we have now is a replacement from them free of charge with two extra print heads. The previous one we had the issue with the advertised print length. So between the two machines it is well over 2 million prints but we only paid for the price of a 6 head versus 8 head.
"No man is an island"

Offline GKitson

• Just another t-shirt guy
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2020, 12:44:43 PM »
! He's also the only indi tech that M&R will let work on their digital gear, as well as all the rest. Scott will be leading our Digital Squeegee install beginning of next month!

Mike where the hell are you putting the DS, in the parking lot??????
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050