screen printing > Equipment

ROQ Next- tell me the pros and cons please

<< < (2/4) > >>

Homer:

--- Quote from: TCT on July 17, 2020, 10:13:46 AM ---
PM me if you want to talk more. I'm happy to type/post more but with the BS I'm dealing with the insurance company about I just don't have the time right now.

--- End quote ---

I have a baseball bat with some nails in it, who needs to get got? l'll saddle up and meet at the flag pole.

sounds like story time to me  ;D

TCT:

--- Quote from: Homer on July 17, 2020, 10:42:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: TCT on July 17, 2020, 10:13:46 AM ---
PM me if you want to talk more. I'm happy to type/post more but with the BS I'm dealing with the insurance company about I just don't have the time right now.

--- End quote ---

I have a baseball bat with some nails in it, who needs to get got? l'll saddle up and meet at the flag pole.

sounds like story time to me  ;D

--- End quote ---

If I could only tell the story with out giving myself massive heartburn and anxiety I would. But I am so worked up this whole last week I don't really wan to get into it. If bats are needed I appreciate that.

ZooCity:
Big fan.

The low maintenance is wonderful.  They just run.  The design makes sense.  They register rapidly at setup don't go out of reg in the middle of your run.  They stay well enough in parallel.  Maintenance icon pops up when needed and press ops follow instructions.   Repairs, rarely needed, and almost exclusively related to cyls which aren't manufactured by press companies are straightforward. 

Agree with Colin on long sleeves.   I don't think Ryonet or S.roque has taken the sleeve thing seriously enough for our market but you won't hit a brick wall with it either.  We have the dual outboard platens and they work fine for most sleeve work that can't throw on a 5" platen.  A larger footprint helps here since the arms taper.

Service has been top notch but, as I said, rarely needed.  The automatic products team there gets it done and comes up with solutions.  Tooling, parts, etc. have all been rapidly available for the most part. 

I greatly prefer the operation of the Eco over the You but appreciate the central elevation of the You over the Eco.  Where's the Next fit in?

My favorite- these presses eliminate themselves from the troubleshooting process.  If you have an issue with a print run, it probably ain't the press. 

TCT:

--- Quote from: ZooCity on July 22, 2020, 05:44:36 PM --- Where's the Next fit in? 

--- End quote ---

If you have a ECO like mine WITHOUT the digital registration and digital head read out, you have what they now are calling the NEXT. Why they didn't call the new model the NEXT and leave ECO alone is beyond me!

ZooCity:

--- Quote from: TCT on July 22, 2020, 06:19:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: ZooCity on July 22, 2020, 05:44:36 PM --- Where's the Next fit in? 

--- End quote ---

If you have a ECO like mine WITHOUT the digital registration and digital head read out, you have what they now are calling the NEXT. Why they didn't call the new model the NEXT and leave ECO alone is beyond me!

--- End quote ---

Sounds perfect.  The digital readout on ours is counter intuitive, gimme verniers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version