screen printing > Equipment

ROQ Next- tell me the pros and cons please

(1/4) > >>

Rockers:
Coming from a M&R Diamondback which has been sold, now considering getting a ROQ Next 12/10 or 14/10.
So far I have heard only good things about ROQ.
Would like to know a little more of you ROQ users why you love your machines that much. What are the big pros for you  running a ROQ, have you experienced any negatives?
The only thing that could still change my mind is the new M&R Cobra press but I doubt they can beat the price I was quoted by ROQ.

Colin:
I work for Ryonet - I am their product manager.  Which means I know everyone on the ROQ staff.

The only real negative I have heard from customers is the ability to print full long sleeves. 

All presses that have the wide press arms have issues with loading slimmer or smaller long sleeve garments.  So off set sleeve platens have been made.

Admiral:
My one quote on the Cobra press seems to put it about 40% more expensive than the Sportsman.  I think it will be replacing Sportsmans and Gauntlets though and performance wise looks like it may be better than the Gauntlet III, we will find out more next week of course though.

We are really tight on space so we need to up our productivity anyway we can, I will be buying an 8 color Cobra as soon as possible.

californiadreamin:

--- Quote from: Rockers on July 16, 2020, 12:09:25 AM ---Coming from a M&R Diamondback which has been sold, now considering getting a ROQ Next 12/10 or 14/10.
So far I have heard only good things about ROQ.
Would like to know a little more of you ROQ users why you love your machines that much. What are the big pros for you  running a ROQ, have you experienced any negatives?
The only thing that could still change my mind is the new M&R Cobra press but I doubt they can beat the price I was quoted by ROQ.

--- End quote ---

Got a nice Roq that became available today!
8c/12 You XL with 2 flashes. 31,000 prints
Add 2 print heads or leave as is

Winston
winstric@yahoo.com

TCT:
We have been really busy, plus I'm fighting with the insurance company or I would write a very long post like I tend to do.

We have 2 Roqs, 1 early ECO(now called the NEXT) from 2013 and 1 YOU from 2014. Never, let me repeat that, NEVER had a issue that stopped us from printing for more than 15min in all those years. The one thing was early on and we were running the print head at full speed with WAY too much pressure. Basically the motor shut down with a warning/error code that is was under a lot of "stress". Unplugged something and plugged it back in to reset it and we were back up and running.

We have been teetering on a big move since January. If and when it happens we will most likely add a NEXT and a oval and to be honest I can't wait.

The machines make sense(the main thing that sold me years ago was the indexing system that the ECO and ovals use, which was later copied by another very well known company after their ridiculously long oval chains would loos registration). They don't break. The minimal maintenance (like 10min every few months depending on use)that is required can be done by the guy that sweeps the floors. Without hesitation I would buy again and again. Sleeves are not the best, but I think they now have special pallets people like, we don't do enough sleeves to e'ff with them.

Get it you won't be sorry.

This is one of those thing I feel so confident in that if I had the money I'd make your down payment, and in a month(it takes a few weeks to get used to the difference from a M&R/anatol/Workhorse type machine) when you love it you could pay me back. But let's be honest were all printers and we ain't go money like that!  ;D

PM me if you want to talk more. I'm happy to type/post more but with the BS I'm dealing with the insurance company about I just don't have the time right now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version