Author Topic: It was nice to hear the press run.  (Read 1395 times)

Offline Doug S

• Gonzo Member
It was nice to hear the press run.
« on: April 21, 2020, 10:31:45 AM »
We finally printed a 3 orders of shirts this morning.  Not huge runs but the 1st in a month.  It's amazing what you miss.
It's not a job if you love doing it.

Offline Croft

Re: It was nice to hear the press run.
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2020, 10:42:25 AM »
And its super hard to get back into production mode, I can't bring employees back yet so only family help right now . I'm going to be swamped for the next week and a half, hopefully were turning a corner.

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2020, 10:44:18 AM »
last wk was our first wk we didn’t do one job. Work is trickling down to nothing but supposedly, we are starting the upswing of things.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Doug S

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2020, 03:22:01 PM »
And its super hard to get back into production mode, I can't bring employees back yet so only family help right now . I'm going to be swamped for the next week and a half, hopefully were turning a corner.

I agree, it will be hard to work full days again but I'd rather be doing this than honey doos.  One thing this whole thing has taught me is that while we have to make a living, we don't have to make as much as I thought we did.  Me and my wife just had the discussion that I don't want to go back to being as busy as we were just being a mom and pop but sure don't want to be as slow as we have been this last 6 wks. 
It's not a job if you love doing it.