Author Topic: Advice on Applying for Essential Business Exemption  (Read 633 times)

Offline SteveS

Advice on Applying for Essential Business Exemption
« on: March 30, 2020, 03:19:59 PM »
I was wondering if there was anyone that might have applied for the "Essential Business" exemption from their local "Stay at Home" orders being issues across the country.

We are providing services and products to first responder related businesses in the form of uniforming and wearables through this. I was looking for anyone that might offer some "wording" advice on the application that would provide adequate information so that the exemption would be easily granted. Our county's form link is below if someone would want to look at it.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfN2u3L1DY3udiT7KrLFVwUlv0lMZodRiAR-OzMU8lsObOKGw/viewform

Any advice appreciated. i know all the major suppliers have been granted exemptions so there must be some good language to assure the exemption.

Offline Jepaul

• www.youngonecorporation.com
Re: Advice on Applying for Essential Business Exemption
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 03:22:14 PM »
I was wondering if there was anyone that might have applied for the "Essential Business" exemption from their local "Stay at Home" orders being issues across the country.

We are providing services and products to first responder related businesses in the form of uniforming and wearables through this. I was looking for anyone that might offer some "wording" advice on the application that would provide adequate information so that the exemption would be easily granted. Our county's form link is below if someone would want to look at it.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfN2u3L1DY3udiT7KrLFVwUlv0lMZodRiAR-OzMU8lsObOKGw/viewform

Any advice appreciated. i know all the major suppliers have been granted exemptions so there must be some good language to assure the exemption.
If you’re providing services to first responders you’re a better man than me for taking the time to fill that out.