Author Topic: Big Changes At Spot Color Supply  (Read 1904 times)

Offline spotcolorsupply

• !!!
Big Changes At Spot Color Supply
« on: January 16, 2020, 06:46:00 PM »
There has been quite a transition at Spot Color over the last few months. The partnership that formed this company years ago is over, and I am now the sole owner.

In the time leading up to, and after, the breakdown, I've learned that we have let many people down.

Broken promises, missed delivery dates, and lazy book keeping (Just to name a few).

In speaking with customers since then, I realized, we were not always very easy to deal with (That may be putting it lightly).

I find myself in a position of not knowing who we have wronged.

The only good news out of all of this is it wasn't everyone, and we have an awesome customer base that's keeping us moving.

I wanted to reach out to everyone, and just say, if my company wronged you I’m sorry.

I mainly ran production in the past, and had my head firmly planted in the sand (some may say somewhere else).

I now clearly see the error in our ways, and would like to make it right.

Moving forward there are a few key changes that I have made to make dealing with us easy (like it should be).

1. Packing slips with every order.
2. accurate turn times. 5-7 business days is typical, but if it is different I make the customer aware of it.
3. Invoices are sent promptly.

These three things should clear up most of the problems (Number 2 especially).

I believe we still make one of the best frames out there. We stretch them individually, tension check every screen 2.33 times, and take pride in our work.

In the last 3 months things have ran extremely smooth. I feel like the people I have dealt with in this time have been happy.

If there is anyone out there that is hesitant to use us again, or we dropped the ball last time, please give me a call or send an email, I truly want to make things right.

Brannon Mullins
770-329-8243(Call or Text)
sales@spotcolorsupply.com

Brannon Mullins Spot Color Supply
www.spotcolorsupply.com     sales@spotcolorsupply.com.
We Sell Workhorse Products,Along With Used Equipment, and Printing Supplies!!

Offline rusty

Re: Big Changes At Spot Color Supply
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 07:22:26 PM »
Hey, this is great to hear cause I do think you do the best re-stretching of static frames. But yeah, we had a lot of the issues mentioned above, I'll send you a PM in the next few days cause we do want to place a new order

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 07:38:02 PM »
Brannon is a stand up guy, having known him for years he will always do the right thing, I KNOW THIS!!  I would NEVER use anyone else for my screens.
If he gets up, we'll all get up, IT'LL BE ANARCHY!-John Bender

Offline Nation03

• Gonzo Member
  • The Dude abides.
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2020, 09:07:31 PM »
I always have been a fan of the screens. The only issue I had was when I ordered a roll of 70/90/70 duro. It took over a month to come in and when it did it was 60/90/60 and no one got back to me on replacing it. Otherwise everything else seemed pretty good.

Offline DCSP John

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2020, 08:38:04 AM »
Spot Color - a coupla' of rough months for sure.
I am glad you are back on your A game.... All of the orders that
we've received since you've restructured have hit all of your bullet points.
Best stretched smart mesh around. Keep up the good work.

- John

Offline spotcolorsupply

• !!!
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2020, 09:04:01 AM »
Hey, this is great to hear cause I do think you do the best re-stretching of static frames. But yeah, we had a lot of the issues mentioned above, I'll send you a PM in the next few days cause we do want to place a new order
Awesome!! Please call text or email, for the quickest response...

Brannon is a stand up guy, having known him for years he will always do the right thing, I KNOW THIS!!  I would NEVER use anyone else for my screens.
Thanks Jason!!

I always have been a fan of the screens. The only issue I had was when I ordered a roll of 70/90/70 duro. It took over a month to come in and when it did it was 60/90/60 and no one got back to me on replacing it. Otherwise everything else seemed pretty good.
Sending you a PM

Spot Color - a coupla' of rough months for sure.
I am glad you are back on your A game.... All of the orders that
we've received since you've restructured have hit all of your bullet points.
Best stretched smart mesh around. Keep up the good work.

- John

Thanks man, 2020 is going to be different around here!!

Offline Nation03

• Gonzo Member
  • The Dude abides.
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2020, 09:11:06 AM »
Hey Brannon, I tried responding but I'm getting a 'Block error' when I try to send PMs. What is the best email to reach you at?

Offline spotcolorsupply

• !!!
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2020, 09:16:25 AM »
Hey Brannon, I tried responding but I'm getting a 'Block error' when I try to send PMs. What is the best email to reach you at?

sales@spotcolorsupply.com

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2020, 09:17:53 AM »
I know that Brannon was in a transition towards the end of last year.  I kinda feel like the kid in a divorce proceeding.  I like both guys and his former partner has stayed in the industry and works for another supplier.  I did make it clear that my screen business wouldn't be moving from Spot Color.

I have never had any issue with Spot Color.  Everything about ordering went smoothly and the screens have always been fantastic.

Brannon, I hope you have a wonderful 2020 and beyond!

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2020, 09:58:29 AM »
I am not one of your customers only because I am real small potatoes and in the winter of my business run.
But from a business standpoint I am glad you seem to have stopped the free fall to that sudden stop that always brings the bitter end.

You don't have to sacrifice your soul to win the hearts of your customers you just have to be willing to ...........

Adapt ...improvise and overcome I would love to be a fly on your wall....................win........
mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline easyrider1340

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2020, 10:07:43 AM »
I am not one of your customers only because I am real small potatoes and in the winter of my business run.
But from a business standpoint I am glad you seem to have stopped the free fall to that sudden stop that always brings the bitter end.

You don't have to sacrifice your soul to win the hearts of your customers you just have to be willing to ...........

Adapt ...improvise and overcome I would love to be a fly on your wall....................win........
mooseman

I’m small potatoes too - but they’re screens are a good value, in my opinion. 

There was a patch last year where I was disappointed and didn’t feel important.  Ultimately, the situation was resolved, but I had doubts.  The last couple of months, my orders have been delivered timely and correct.  Thank you Brannon. 

I’m glad to see Spot Color Supply turn around.  I’ll be sending some old frames in soon to be remeshed. 

Terry
http://www.AllegiantGraphics.com
https://www.Facebook.com/AllegiantGraphics
https://www.Instagram.com/AllegiantGraphics
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2020, 10:31:16 AM »
Good to know. I will be sending in some business.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline spotcolorsupply

• !!!
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2020, 10:51:36 AM »
I know that Brannon was in a transition towards the end of last year.  I kinda feel like the kid in a divorce proceeding.  I like both guys and his former partner has stayed in the industry and works for another supplier.  I did make it clear that my screen business wouldn't be moving from Spot Color.

I have never had any issue with Spot Color.  Everything about ordering went smoothly and the screens have always been fantastic.

Brannon, I hope you have a wonderful 2020 and beyond!

Thanks Brad, I do have a very positive outlook for this year. January always sucks, but i know it will be picking back up soon.

mooseman

I honestly think if things would have continued for another 30-60 days, it would have been over... Splat!!

I’m small potatoes too - but they’re screens are a good value, in my opinion. 

There was a patch last year where I was disappointed and didn’t feel important.  Ultimately, the situation was resolved, but I had doubts.  The last couple of months, my orders have been delivered timely and correct.  Thank you Brannon. 

I’m glad to see Spot Color Supply turn around.  I’ll be sending some old frames in soon to be remeshed. 

Thanks man, that's what i'm going for!

Offline printguy

• !!!
  • Verified/Junior
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2020, 11:25:29 AM »
Yeah, we had some issues and were using an alternate source. Brannon stopped by last week; we hashed things out and are back on track.

Offline brandhouseink

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2020, 11:44:16 AM »
Great Guy, Great Screens, and looking forward to an even Greater comeback story! Glad to hear you have addressed those issues. Will continue to keep our screen business over there; Also, looking forward to you guys bringing a few supplies back.