General > Industry shows

Printing United - feedback

(1/2) > >>

Maxie:
I'd like comments from somebody who was at Printing United, was it successful?

mimosatexas:
I'll try to post a more detailed review of everything later, but I thought it was really cool. Got to see bunch of neat Tech and meet some people.

Jepaul:
Excellent show.  I was pleasantly surprised.  Full vendor floor.  Lots of new stuff.

My big takeaway was humidity control for waterbased shops.   We’ve all seen the foggers but I was intrigued to learn more about whole building humidity control.  These systems have been in the paper and digital world for a long time.  These vendors were showing in the paper section of the show.

ericheartsu:

--- Quote from: Jepaul on October 29, 2019, 04:40:23 PM ---Excellent show.  I was pleasantly surprised.  Full vendor floor.  Lots of new stuff.

My big takeaway was humidity control for waterbased shops.   We’ve all seen the foggers but I was intrigued to learn more about whole building humidity control.  These systems have been in the paper and digital world for a long time.  These vendors were showing in the paper section of the show.

--- End quote ---

freaking loved this too. already got several quotes for our shop.

mimosatexas:
been swamped and under the weather a bit.  highlights for us:
-ROQ DTG automatic (really all the hybrid dtg stuff was cool)
-the whole m&r booth (and virus inks)
-mimaki booth was super cool (full color 3D printer, 3D scanner, mask maker, etc)
-the durst sign printers
-sooo many cnc machines
-soo many large format flatbed printers
-new epson dye sub printers
-transfer powder conveyor applicator
-"self weeding vinyl" using laser toner (testing this by the end of the week)
-oki white toner stuff (skeptical, but fits a niche for us)
-got to see a ton of reps and meet people ive only talked to through phone or email.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version