General > Industry shows

Long Beach 2020

<< < (3/8) > >>

zanegun08:

--- Quote from: brandon on October 16, 2019, 08:25:34 PM ---He will be there. He always holds down the Queen Mary!

--- End quote ---

We partied with Kelly on the Queen Mary last year, was pretty fun to switch it up.

We are trying to change things up this year so we booked Thursday - Sunday with the plan of cancelling some nights, but trying to go to some LA Factories or something outside of ISS but industry related.

Colin:

--- Quote from: zanegun08 on October 16, 2019, 08:57:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: brandon on October 16, 2019, 08:25:34 PM ---He will be there. He always holds down the Queen Mary!

--- End quote ---

We partied with Kelly on the Queen Mary last year, was pretty fun to switch it up.

We are trying to change things up this year so we booked Thursday - Sunday with the plan of cancelling some nights, but trying to go to some LA Factories or something outside of ISS but industry related.

--- End quote ---

That sounds like a well thought out plan.

brandon:
I did that once a long time ago and went to American Apparel before they started the downward spiral. It was impressive from the on-site medical facility free for family, subsidized meals and good meals at that, credit union for employees, and more. Not to mention all the cool machines and thousands and thousands of people. It was also cool to hang with all the people I spoke to on the phone over all the years. Again, this was a long time ago before the internet is what it is now.

CBCB:
Been thinking about making the trek from up here. Visiting other shops/factories would be awesome.

gotshirtz001:
I was just about to start a thread. Will be my first show. Planning on attending some workshops.

A couple questions:
Is the $180 ticket the best deal or better to attend seminars a la carte? The obv response is “it depends”, but just asking what the crowd usually does.

Is there enough content to fill 3 days or is does it get stale after a day or so? Again, I’m sure “it depends”.

Looking forward to putting some faces to names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version