Author Topic: This one too, help please  (Read 1335 times)

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
This one too, help please
« on: December 20, 2011, 01:12:13 PM »
Anybody know these two fonts offhand?
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: This one too, help please
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 02:18:30 PM »
The Braintree looks like Artbrush or a very close form of it. I dont know the other one.
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 03:34:49 PM »
I looked a bit and didn't find anything I had.  The top font seems to be from the hand painted sign painter (brush) family of some sort if that helps at all. :(   The middle font looks to be a Commercial Script modification or Hybrid. 
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline ftembroidery

• !!!
  • Just got new glasses, but I'm still disillusioned
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 04:54:29 PM »
Braintree and Baseball Club are indeed "ArtBrush".  "Cyclones" is a "cleaned-up" Ballantines.  The capital C has had a little "scroll work" erased and left forming a point (easy to do), and the y has had the tail touched up to facilitate the artwork of the tornado.  At least, that's how I see it.  There might be a "dead on" match for the font in "Cyclone", but my eyes got tired after finding Ballantines.....gosh, I was only into the "B's".....just 24 more to go.
Grant me the ability to change the things I can, the strength to accept the things I cannot and the wisdom to recognize the difference.

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 05:00:33 PM »
Thanks all, I've downloaded Art Brush from dafont, I'll check on the Ballantines. Great work everyone, thanks

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't