Author Topic: Rags Of Honor - What Can We Do to Help  (Read 782 times)

Offline pwalsh

• !!!
Rags Of Honor - What Can We Do to Help
« on: February 19, 2018, 12:20:08 PM »
After falling into it by accident, I've spent more than 30 years in the garment decorating industry, and its been one of the very best things to happen in my life. When people ask me what has made the journey so special I can only answer that its been because of the amazing people that I've met along the way. 

People who weren't content to be successful on their own, but genuine folks who wanted to lift an industry and other people (sometimes their competitors) to greater success.  Yeah, I'm calling out people like Clarke, Coudray, Atkinson, Fresner, Kitson, Greaves, Anderson, Taublied, Winters, and so, so, many others. I've even tried to make a small difference myself when I could.

Then I saw this article about a Chicago based company "Rags of Honor" on CBS and realized that we all need to do more.    https://www.cbsnews.com/video/t-shirt-company-gives-jobs-and-hope-to-homeless-vets/  They have a Go Fund me Page and I ask all of my garment decorating industry colleagues, and other caring folks to give what you can.

We can, and need to do more to help those who gave so much for this great country.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 12:44:32 PM by pwalsh »
Peter G. Walsh - Executive Vice President
The M&R Companies - Roselle, IL USA
Email:  peter.walsh@mrprint.com
Office 847-410-3445 / Cell 913-579-6662