Author Topic: on line radio lets share  (Read 2852 times)

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
on line radio lets share
« on: November 23, 2011, 11:44:46 AM »
(insert Wolfman Jack voice here ) hey all you boys and girls out there what are you favorite ON LINE RADIO places to hear the tunes that make you swoon or bark at the moon.

I like this one    http://icebergradio.com/  recently updated and programable kinda neat but there are more so share
thanks mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline Fluid

• !!!
  • Keep the Ink Moving... Stay Corelian My Friends!
Re: on line radio lets share
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 11:49:24 AM »
Richard
--Fluid       www.fluiddsn.com Graphic Designs, Color Separations & Film Output 15+ years Industry Experience - CorelDRAW MasterĀ® 

Offline Zelko-4-EVA

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 12:51:55 PM »
since the IT persons at work have blocked access to online streaming, i use my android phone to stream radio and pandora.  Tunein is an awesome app - you can even pick streams from radio stations overseas.  BBC, NPR and WZBC.

my favorites at home are last.fm and spotify.

Offline Nation03

• Gonzo Member
  • The Dude abides.
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 01:44:39 PM »
I'm a pretty big fan of Pandora. I just downloaded Spotify which is pretty cool because you can search practically any band and they have a ton of songs for you to pick from.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 02:05:42 PM »
I'm a pretty big fan of Pandora. I just downloaded Spotify which is pretty cool because you can search practically any band and they have a ton of songs for you to pick from.

another Pandora fan.

Tried them early on when they were starting and did not like it. Was talked into giving them a shot about a year ago and I listen to it every day now. Probably the best $30 I ever spent! It gives me access to some obscure stuff I like to listen to every now and then and don't know where to find otherwise. . .

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 02:16:22 PM »
since the IT persons at work have blocked access to online streaming, i use my android phone to stream radio and pandora.  Tunein is an awesome app - you can even pick streams from radio stations overseas.  BBC, NPR and WZBC.

my favorites at home are last.fm and spotify.

Tune-in is great.  I highly recommend it to any and all people who like streaming radio.

I listen to sports talk radio, 1310 The Ticket out of Dallas since they focus on the Rangers, Cowboys and Mavericks.  They aren't strictly all sports and they are all funny as hell and get into entertainment talk and touch on many subjects unrelated to sports so that you don't get your ass whipped too bad on sports.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline myseps

• Master Color Separator
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 02:39:59 PM »
Pandora.

I actually hit the maximum listening cap a couple months back.
myseps.com color separations by Scott D.   Follow me on facebook

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2011, 02:44:05 PM »
A couple of the guys here like Pandora, I like my own choices as a rule from out of my iTunes library (3K pieces), but I listen to Pandora sometimes too, it's pretty cool.
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Online Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2011, 08:16:25 PM »
I do pandora too -what bands do you guys plug into Pandora?  -  I do Sevendust, Tool, Slipknot, Daughtry, Stevie Ray, BB King, sometimes a little bluegrass. . .Eminem, Dr. Dre sometimes too. . .I could use some new stations.
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline Shawn (EIP)

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2011, 08:19:28 PM »
I do pandora too -what bands do you guys plug into Pandora?  -  I do Sevendust, Tool, Slipknot, Daughtry, Stevie Ray, BB King, sometimes a little bluegrass. . .Eminem, Dr. Dre sometimes too. . .I could use some new stations.

beastie boys , social distortion , wu-tang, against me, flogging molly, dropkick murphys ,pennywise , bad religion

Online Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2011, 08:31:48 PM »

beastie boys , social distortion , wu-tang, against me, flogging molly, dropkick murphys ,pennywise , bad religion

I'll fkin stab you in the tongue with a rusty screw driver -blaow. . .nice.
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline Nation03

• Gonzo Member
  • The Dude abides.
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2011, 08:33:06 PM »
Foo Fighters, Chili Peppers, Band of Horses, The Avett Brothers, Gaslight Anthem, The Bouncing Souls, Silversun Pickups, Smashing Pumpkins, Manchester Orchestra, Zeppelin, The Doors, and occasionally I'll throw in some John Denver, Cat Stevens and James Taylor lol.

Just saw social D with Foo Fighters the other night - awesome concert.

Offline Shawn (EIP)

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2011, 11:43:02 PM »

I'll fkin stab you in the tongue with a rusty screw driver -blaow. . .nice.

"I'll sew your ----- shut and keep feeding you and feeding you" lol
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 01:01:51 AM by endless ink printing »

Offline Shawn (EIP)

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2011, 11:44:37 PM »
Foo Fighters, Chili Peppers, Band of Horses, The Avett Brothers, Gaslight Anthem, The Bouncing Souls, Silversun Pickups, Smashing Pumpkins, Manchester Orchestra, Zeppelin, The Doors, and occasionally I'll throw in some John Denver, Cat Stevens and James Taylor lol.

Just saw social D with Foo Fighters the other night - awesome concert.

Saw them last year or the year before just missed them tonight. Dude is getting old! Bouncing Souls! NIIIIIICE!

Offline jsheridan

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2011, 01:16:58 PM »
I gave up on FM or any free radio about 5 yrs ago when I got XM radio.

Then Pandora came out and I pay $36 a yr for their service.

I have so many channels and one shop radio mix channel that has about 25 artists in it's genome to satisfy just about any music urge I have.

Current favorite is Reggae with Soja as my station mix.
Blacktop Graphics Screenprinting and Consulting Services