Author Topic: Hi-Fi Ink seps plug-in Sale  (Read 1581 times)

Offline Jay Kay

• Verified/Junior
Hi-Fi Ink seps plug-in Sale
« on: July 02, 2017, 11:13:32 AM »
To celebrate Independence Day, Hi-Fi Ink is on sale now thru July 9th. 15% off with code ID4-15
https://sellfy.com/hi-fi.ink

https://www.facebook.com/hifi.ink/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYzy-YBuO7GJnh7gMVhSJmA
hifi.ink@gmail.com

Hi-Fi Ink is a plug-in for Photoshop that runs via actions, creating channels seps. Compatible with Mac and PC, CS3-CC.
Hi-Fi can create multiple simulated process seps, CMYK 4 color process seps, and 4 greyscale seps. Distressing, bitmapping, and live separation building are also featured and being updated.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 11:17:40 AM by Jay Kay »

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: Hi-Fi Ink seps plug-in Sale
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 04:43:25 PM »
Good stuff right here.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline SEPSINK

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 09:27:52 AM »
This is a great tool for a color separator!
www.seps.ink Color Separations For Screen Printers

Offline Hey Monkey

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 09:42:23 AM »
Whoa. First I have heard of this. That price is beyond tempting. Sep Studio is $800!!! Think I might have to pull the trigger...

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2017, 06:40:20 PM »
Is there any significant difference to Ultra Seps or Separation Studio. Just asking as I have both.

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2017, 08:22:07 PM »
Significant difference is price.  It's an affordable method to get one started with sim process.

Spot Process $799.00   Separation studio $795.00  SimpleSeps bundle $699.99 UltraSeps ($399.00 $299.00 soon to be $499) and  T-Seps 450.00 This one is I think $175.00 but may have less "extra" stuff. You will have to check out the demo's.

They all do the same thing in different ways and different people appreciate different things more so in each.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 09:25:48 PM by Dottonedan »
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Jay Kay

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2017, 09:48:28 PM »
Dan hit the nail on the head. All of them go about doing the same thing and try to get you to a similar end result, albeit in different ways. I created Hi-Fi Ink as an alternative to some of the current apps, but in my own style, with a price that is affordable, with results that you can be happy with that are at least on par with other solutions. I wouldn't say anything is necessarily better or worse; end users can make their own opinions on that. I have quite a lot that I have added since the start and continue to add to Hi-Fi. Updates are always free, but if I continue to add significantly more, the price may eventually go up. But my end goal is to keep it as an affordable but quality, streamlined solution for doing "seps in a can"

Offline willy35

• www.broceliande-serigraphie.com
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2017, 02:08:38 AM »
UltraSeps ($399.00 $299.00 soon to be $499)

Since 2014 all 2 - 3 months I have email @ $299   ;D

I never heard of HI-FI ink until few days ago, I watched all videos, it is very fast script, I will get it, price is fair.
www.broceliande-serigraphie.com
San Gen Shugi - real place (Gen-ba), real part (Gen-butsu), reality (Gen-jitsu)

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2017, 03:36:24 AM »
I just went by their website. Said regular price is $399 soon to be $499.   Then, there is a sale going on right now for $299 that he posted in the Announcements section.

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2017, 08:06:05 AM »
We ran a job Friday with this, I had to remake the black, but that was it, other that a few tweaks here and there. However, we were so crazed that we didn't take any shots to post, but when I get chance, I will, we're closed for the week, but of course I have to go in on Thursday, I'll try to find a print to post, we and the customer were quite pleased with the results...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline kingscreen

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2017, 08:44:39 AM »
As a long time user of QuikSeps, UltraSeps, and a purchaser of the Everything We Sell package, I still bought this too.  I feel like you can't have too many tools in your bag. And you certainly can't beat the price!
Scott Garnett
King Screen

Offline willy35

• www.broceliande-serigraphie.com
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2017, 12:40:57 PM »
Ok, got the plugins, will play with it tonight, cheers  :)
www.broceliande-serigraphie.com
San Gen Shugi - real place (Gen-ba), real part (Gen-butsu), reality (Gen-jitsu)