Author Topic: The (one stroke white) terminology.  (Read 2129 times)

Offline DannyGruninger

• Gonzo Member
Re: The (one stroke white) terminology.
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2017, 11:33:21 PM »
Dan to answer your question that was just an auto operator setting up the jobs on that press that is real green. It's the smallest press I have only three colors although we do inline foil and 3 color with 2 flashes on that machine. I start all new press ops there and my guy has only been on press for less then 20 jobs solo. He was running waterbase black on that last head the job before so I assume that's why he had more pressure on that head just not checking like he probably should lol. I was working on seps taking a break reading your post and went to take a quick video as he came to have me approve the print shortly before but usually we run a bit more pressure on the base and a touch less with a much faster stroke on the top white/colors. I have four presses and they all have their ideal settings for each type of print. Screen printing takes good front end but there's still a big art form in screen making and printing on press imo but starting with the best tools like proper mesh/blades is key for good prints.
Danny Gruninger
Denver Print House / Lakewood Colorado
https://www.instagram.com/denverprinthouse