Author Topic: InkSoft Offers New Year’s Resolutions Blog for Printers  (Read 836 times)

Offline Deborah Sexton

• Gonzo Member
InkSoft Offers New Year’s Resolutions Blog for Printers
« on: January 05, 2017, 05:44:42 PM »
Get 2017 started off on the right foot with this timely blog from InkSoft, which offers four marketing resolutions for printers to consider adopting in order to achieve their growth goals in the new year.

Incorporating input from industry veterans Aaron Montgomery and Terry Combs and their 2 Regular Guys Podcast, the blog highlights a quartet of elements for successful business building in today’s digital marketplace. From committing to a marketing budget and using social media effectively to implementing a successful SEO long game and building a website with intrinsic, functional value, this is a discussion designed to get you thinking.

And beyond theory, it provides practical tips, recommendations and resources to turn your resolutions into reality for a successful, profitable new year. Check out “Four Marketing Resolutions for Printers in the New Year” at https://www.inksoft.com/4-marketing-resolutions-for-printers/.

For more information, contact InkSoft at (800) 410-3048; email: info@inksoft.com or visit the website at www.inksoft.com.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: InkSoft Offers New Year’s Resolutions Blog for Printers
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 10:21:31 PM »
Ink Soft is not worth the money. So far 100% of the ppl I talked to said it did not work for them. Some even indicated unethical sales practices. . . Stay away!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Nation03

• Gonzo Member
  • The Dude abides.
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 10:00:23 AM »
I've had a decent experience so far. It's a little over priced and too involved for my taste, but I did land a couple of good clients because of the design studio. That being said, it definitely isn't for everyone. If you don't plan on using the school stores, it's probably best to stay away completely. But so far, every school I spoke to is all about a free, zero risk fundraising store. My goal for this year is to open up 5-10 school/team stores. I'd be happy to share my experience, good or bad, if anyone is interested. I'm working on setting up a store this month. I figured I'd put a full year of effort into it, and if it's a bust, I'll cut my losses and cancel it.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2017, 11:46:11 AM »
I've had a decent experience so far. It's a little over priced and too involved for my taste, but I did land a couple of good clients because of the design studio. That being said, it definitely isn't for everyone. If you don't plan on using the school stores, it's probably best to stay away completely. But so far, every school I spoke to is all about a free, zero risk fundraising store. My goal for this year is to open up 5-10 school/team stores. I'd be happy to share my experience, good or bad, if anyone is interested. I'm working on setting up a store this month. I figured I'd put a full year of effort into it, and if it's a bust, I'll cut my losses and cancel it.

good to hear it's working for you! Unfortunately, out of dozen ppl that were using it, you are the only one with positive experience. I feel like they are not spending enough time explaining to the potential customers the amount of work that will be necessary to get their system working properly. If they said that it will take 20 hours per week for a year straight for everything to be set up, most ppl would not buy it and they would go out of business. So, in my opinion, they don't place enough emphasis on that part and keep selling to the ppl that cancel 12 months later.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline DannyGruninger

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2017, 12:36:37 PM »
I also know a few people that are crushing it with ink soft and deco...... I do however know way more people that are not but like anything it is what you put into it. I could see it all working if your business plan fits it. As I said I know some shops that are bigger then most on this forum using these platforms with success so it can be done.
Danny Gruninger
Denver Print House / Lakewood Colorado
https://www.instagram.com/denverprinthouse

Offline Nation03

• Gonzo Member
  • The Dude abides.
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2017, 01:42:23 PM »

good to hear it's working for you! Unfortunately, out of dozen ppl that were using it, you are the only one with positive experience. I feel like they are not spending enough time explaining to the potential customers the amount of work that will be necessary to get their system working properly. If they said that it will take 20 hours per week for a year straight for everything to be set up, most ppl would not buy it and they would go out of business. So, in my opinion, they don't place enough emphasis on that part and keep selling to the ppl that cancel 12 months later.

pierre

100% agree! It is A LOT of work to get it going. Going into it, I didn't really have a defined market or niche, but I had a decent amount of "in's" with schools so I thought it would be worth a shot to make this our speciality. The jury is still out on if I'll keep using it, but I can say that I managed to land enough business to at least cover the expense of the software thus far. But I totally agree that they should be more upfront with the amount of time and effort it is to really make it effective.