Author Topic: number location  (Read 1001 times)

Offline Croft

number location
« on: December 15, 2016, 09:35:01 AM »
just checking to see if anyone has a player number location that may have seen that was cool or something they may have done that was liked?  I'm doing some hoodies for my sons team so I thought I might try something different than back large front left chest small above design or on hood. Any ideas would be appreciated, I'm going to cad cut so anywhere is possible

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: number location
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 09:41:32 AM »
really screw them up...use binary code the no 10 would be 00110001 00110000
mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 09:46:49 AM »
Yep do a small 3 inch number one one sleeve and a large 5 inch number on the other sleeve, I would say put a number on the hood but most don;t wear the hood that often....oh and you could since your doing the cutting put there name under the 3 inch number.

darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline aauusa

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2016, 09:52:55 AM »
small number on center of the pocket or embroidered just above the cuff on the sleeve.

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2016, 09:59:04 AM »
Only so many placements that don't look stupid. I would focus on picking a cool font and style for the numbers but still use standard locations. You could maybe do something like putting the top half of the numbers on one sleeve and the bottom have on the other so they could cross or stack their arms in front of them and show the full number. Would be kind of like the gloves you see a lot of teams wearing.

Offline Croft

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2016, 10:32:47 AM »
really screw them up...use binary code the no 10 would be 00110001 00110000
mooseman

Binary right off the hop, get back to work ;)