Author Topic: Hirsch Offers New PulseID Toolkit  (Read 1285 times)

Offline Deborah Sexton

• Gonzo Member
Hirsch Offers New PulseID Toolkit
« on: November 30, 2016, 03:48:53 PM »
The Pulse ID Toolkit is now available from Hirsch Solutions, giving users enhanced control over the production and rendering of embroidery, digital print and vector graphic designs. This API toolkit enables software and application developers to add embroidery, digital print and laser functionality to their own applications by exposing them to Pulse’s powerful embroidery and vector engines.

It provides the ability to produce, manipulate and display personalized design files using the sizing and spacing rules you define for each product. With the PulseID Toolkit, you can create new text and graphics or replace them, automatically resize text to fit, modify colors, add shadow effects and more.

A simple REST interface lets you preview the designs generated prior to sending it to production. You can create print-ready PDF files or worksheets, generate PNG print files and export in many file formats. Additionally, the PulseID Toolkit can be implemented within existing internal applications to streamline production processes on your shop’s terms.

To learn more, go to http://hsi.us/Products/Detail/prodid/129/brand/Pulse?item=Pulse+ID+API+Toolkit

For more information, contact Hirsch at (800) 394-4426; email: care@HSI.us; or go to www.HSI.us.

Hirsch is a national distributor of Tajima embroidery equipment, Pulse embroidery and Automation software, MHM screen printing presses, Kornit digital direct-to-garment printers, and Seit textile lasers.

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Hirsch Offers New PulseID Toolkit
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 04:05:50 PM »
After some of the service problems we've had with them and MHM, I seriously doubt we will ever buy from them again...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 04:11:23 PM »
After some of the service problems we've had with them and MHM, I seriously doubt we will ever buy from them again...

Steve
Think you are the first person I have EVER heard that from!!!!  ;)
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline T Shirt Farmer

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 04:30:59 PM »
Hirsch hired a new sales rep for the west coast Wayne Eble, he comes in to visit I asked for a follow up on one simple question regarding the programming of my press... I sent 2 follow up emails asking for a reply and have yet to hear back almost 3 weeks latter. Guess my next press will be Green
Robert
allpremiums.com
Your Source for Decorated Apparel.

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2016, 12:08:45 PM »

Steve
Think you are the first person I have EVER heard that from!!!!  ;)

Probably not! Our press is a teenager, the battery went, so I found a guy in California, asked him to overnight it, he sent it second day USPS! We got it a week later. Then, MHM tells us it's 2 weeks to ship a new CPU, WTF! They can't take it off a shelf, put it in a box and ship overnight? Now, it's a board, and we're told the same damn thing. The next press, as much as we love the MHM, a real no-brainer after we looked at five different presses, probably won't be in the mix because of this.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't