Author Topic: Problem with carrier sheets  (Read 1884 times)

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Problem with carrier sheets
« on: November 30, 2016, 02:08:47 AM »
Looks like we got a bad batch of carrier sheets for our tri loc.
The holes are not in the right position, especially not the one in the center. When we place them over the pins the sheet is not flat on the glass but rather forms some sort of a wave. Plenty of sheets are like this which makes it rather hard to line films up.
Had  anyone here ever had a similar problem?
And yes I know the best solution to avoid this is to go CTS :)

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
Re: Problem with carrier sheets
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 07:30:59 AM »
The holes are not in the right position, especially not the one in the center. When we place them over the pins the sheet is not flat on the glass but rather forms some sort of a wave. Plenty of sheets are like this which makes it rather hard to line films up.
Were those purchased from M&R? If so send me the invoice number and I will send you replacements out today.
Rich Hoffman

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2016, 10:15:49 PM »
Were those purchased from M&R? If so send me the invoice number and I will send you replacements out today.
Just wanted to follow up on this. Has this been taken care of? All I know is that the HK office is still waiting for a quote on freight charges from the US, which seems to take longer then expected:(

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2016, 10:43:59 AM »
Just wanted to follow up on this. Has this been taken care of? All I know is that the HK office is still waiting for a quote on freight charges from the US, which seems to take longer then expected:(
should of been. I will check Monday and get back to you directly.
Rich Hoffman