General > M&R

i-Image STE

<< < (3/3)

Sbrem:
Image menu, Calculations; choose the two channels you want to merge, and it will make a new, merged channel...

Steve

ffokazak:
The I-Image is so precise, Ive even printed two channels with different information, on the same screen in two passes haha

joanne:

--- Quote from: Sbrem on December 07, 2016, 08:30:54 AM ---Image menu, Calculations; choose the two channels you want to merge, and it will make a new, merged channel...

Steve

--- End quote ---

Hello Steve, thank you for the advise.
I'm just a little bit confused, where can I do this, is it on the Separation Studio or somewhere else?

joanne:

--- Quote from: joanne on December 07, 2016, 01:39:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sbrem on December 07, 2016, 08:30:54 AM ---Image menu, Calculations; choose the two channels you want to merge, and it will make a new, merged channel...

Steve

--- End quote ---

I'm just a little bit confused, where can I do this, is it on the Separation Studio or somewhere else?

--- End quote ---

I get it now in Photoshop.
Thank you for the support, really need to explore more in this industry.

Sorry for my "silly questions" :)

Sbrem:

--- Quote from: joanne on December 07, 2016, 01:55:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: joanne on December 07, 2016, 01:39:52 PM ---

Steve

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I get it now in Photoshop.
Thank you for the support, really need to explore more in this industry.

Sorry for my "silly questions" :)

--- End quote ---

There are no "silly" questions, unless of course you ask again next week, LOL. Don't worry about it, we all love to share knowledge here, it's a really great place to hang...

Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version