screen printing > Tips and Tricks to Share (Please don't ask questions here)

Why make two trips? 10/26

<< < (2/2)

ericheartsu:
this reminds me of some of the couriers that show up expecting to pick up 15 boxes.

Croft:

--- Quote from: ericheartsu on October 27, 2016, 02:44:24 PM ---this reminds me of some of the couriers that show up expecting to pick up 15 boxes.

--- End quote ---

Yep stuffed 67 in the fedex van yesterday on the customers account of coarse

Gilligan:
We had this with a school... ordering over a 1,000 shirts and then show up with an already packed car saying "oh, this is more than I was expecting."

To be fair, I printed up 2,000 shirts for an event I was going to be attending and it dawned on me right as we were about to print... "how the hell do I plan on getting all this there, plus all my gear?!"  Luckily there was an 18 wheeler already headed there that could swing by and pick them up.

Sbrem:

--- Quote from: ericheartsu on October 27, 2016, 02:44:24 PM ---this reminds me of some of the couriers that show up expecting to pick up 15 boxes.

--- End quote ---

Had a contact customer show up to pick up 15 cases, with his Miata! What a buffoon...

Steve

Gilligan:

--- Quote from: Sbrem on October 27, 2016, 05:52:12 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Had a contact customer show up to pick up 15 cases, with his Miata! What a buffoon...

Steve

--- End quote ---

Over 10 years ago, I went shopping at Sam's Club... came out with my cart full of crap and remembered I had gone there in the Miata.

I made it all fit though! :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version