Author Topic: Thank you EBSCREEN!  (Read 1362 times)

Offline Shawn (EIP)

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Thank you EBSCREEN!
« on: October 27, 2011, 11:48:28 AM »
Recieved the side clamps safe and sound. Good job on the packing. Thanks for a great deal!

Offline ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Thank you EBSCREEN!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 01:57:47 PM »
Glad they made it. I used to be a shipping manager so I've got that down.
Let us know how you like them, personally I'm still on the fence with side clamps.

Offline Evo

• Anything is possible.
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 06:50:32 PM »
Glad they made it. I used to be a shipping manager so I've got that down.
Let us know how you like them, personally I'm still on the fence with side clamps.

Come up and spin my Chameleon before I sell it. You will cement yourself to one side of the fence.
There is scarcely anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse, and sell a little more cheaply. The person who buys on price alone is this man's lawful prey.
John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Offline ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2011, 09:04:44 PM »
Dude I want to get up there. Between you and a flatstock shop in Santa Rosa  there's a bunch of stuff I could get in trouble with. Any dip tanks left? I want a post exposure tank...

Offline Evo

• Anything is possible.
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2011, 02:38:00 AM »
The dillweed that I've been holding everything for who was supposed to buy it TODAY totally flaked.

Meeting someone in the morning to show a bunch of stuff. I will most likely have at least 1 diptank available if not both. Give me a call.

I was laughing at myself today realizing I still had several screens from you I never even cleaned up. (I bought a bunch of new ones right after that...) Some other lucky guy gets to remove the white tape.
 ;D
There is scarcely anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse, and sell a little more cheaply. The person who buys on price alone is this man's lawful prey.
John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)