Author Topic: Good thoughts for Joe Clarke  (Read 2277 times)

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
Good thoughts for Joe Clarke
« on: September 12, 2016, 08:37:27 AM »
As I type this, a good friend to many here and throughout the industry is having a medical procedure. Joe Clarke was admitted to the hospital last week and is having a procedure done this morning. He was in very good spirits yesterday when we talked. I know he is in great hands and have no doubt he will come through and be stronger than ever. But keep good thoughts and maybe a quick prayer that all goes as planned? I know his family is by his side, but I figured a little more good karma from the gang here couldn't hurt.  Knowing he's a humble man, he'd probably kick my ass if he even knew I was doing this. Here's to a full and speedy recovery.
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline GKitson

• Just another t-shirt guy
Re: Good thoughts for Joe Clarke
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 08:54:35 AM »
As I type this, a good friend to many here and throughout the industry is having a medical procedure. Joe Clarke was admitted to the hospital last week and is having a procedure done this morning. He was in very good spirits yesterday when we talked. I know he is in great hands and have no doubt he will come through and be stronger than ever. But keep good thoughts and maybe a quick prayer that all goes as planned? I know his family is by his side, but I figured a little more good karma from the gang here couldn't hurt.  Knowing he's a humble man, he'd probably kick my ass if he even knew I was doing this. Here's to a full and speedy recovery.

I want to add a small bit of info, Joe was concerned his cardiac team may not have been up to speed on the 'fluid dynamics' of 'fluid transfer' as blood in his vessels passed through various 'funnels, tunnels & cylinders'.  He set the team down and went through 6 hours of power point slides and took them on a field trip to a screen print shop for some hands on fluid dynamics training.

The team is now fully competent PLUS is up to speed on high shear ink transfer for any shops in the Chicago area that may need a press gypsy or two.

Joe we're all thinking of you, keep them in line.
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline AntonySharples

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 09:00:22 AM »
Thoughts are with you Joe!  He sounded great yesterday and was extremely excited to have his family there.  Let's hope for a speedy recovery and watch out when he comes back and is feeling 100%!

Greg, that is too funny!

Offline Underbase37

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 09:51:55 AM »
Our best wishes are with Joe and his family. Get well soon.

Murphy

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2016, 09:52:50 AM »

I want to add a small bit of info, Joe was concerned his cardiac team may not have been up to speed on the 'fluid dynamics' of 'fluid transfer' as blood in his vessels passed through various 'funnels, tunnels & cylinders'.  He set the team down and went through 6 hours of power point slides and took them on a field trip to a screen print shop for some hands on fluid dynamics training.

The team is now fully competent PLUS is up to speed on high shear ink transfer for any shops in the Chicago area that may need a press gypsy or two.

Joe we're all thinking of you, keep them in line.

this was a perfect antidote!
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline jvanick

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2016, 10:09:08 AM »
Tiffany and I send our best wishes too.

Greg K -- that was awesome.

Offline GaryG

• !!!
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2016, 01:26:29 PM »
Yes praying. And knowing his determination, will be as fast as recovery as anyone.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 01:28:53 PM by GaryG »

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2016, 09:14:25 AM »
He had a good day yesterday and is up and moving around and is on his way to a full recovery.  She'll no doubt have her hands full trying to keep him from working 100+ hours a week.  But I think he'll be able to scale it back a little bit after this and all will still be right in our world, but others will have to pick up the slack.  Some of you smarter people out there need to step up.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline AntonySharples

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2016, 09:43:07 AM »
He had a good day yesterday and is up and moving around and is on his way to a full recovery.  She'll no doubt have her hands full trying to keep him from working 100+ hours a week.  But I think he'll be able to scale it back a little bit after this and all will still be right in our world, but others will have to pick up the slack.  Some of you smarter people out there need to step up.

Alan we have missed you out here at SGIA.  I think I made Joe proud delivering his white ink at the speed of light.  Send me a PM because you need to be included in on what Dave, Jason, Tiffany and Alex have been discussing.

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2016, 03:01:55 AM »
what he said
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2016, 10:27:07 AM »
Good thoughts going your way Joe. Godspeed and quick recovery
best tp