Author Topic: RJennings 6 color 4 station Great Condition! (Reduced asking price)  (Read 7617 times)

Offline Shawn (EIP)

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
RJennings floor model 6 color 4 station (upgradable to 6/6)  was asking 4000.00 now 3500.00

6400.00 new asking for 3500.00  Will include a fresh set of plattens 15 x 20 and the ones it came with. Hardly used sleeve and pocket attachment is also included. Only 3 years old and free of spray tack, the press is clean. Some normal paint wear in the clamping and platten areas, otherwise it's MINT! Located in Rochester, NY . Will help load.

The press is pre drilled for upgrading to 6/6 , simply order the 2 arms for 6/6.

http://www.rjennings.com/6-Color-4-Station-Press_p_356.html

http://www.rjennings.com/Pocket-Attachment_p_383.html

http://www.rjennings.com/Single-Sleeve-3-x-18_p_392.html
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 02:33:55 AM by endless ink printing »

Offline Fresh Baked Printing

• "Tattoo Free Since 1965"
Re: RJennings 6 color 4 station Great Condition!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 05:28:35 PM »
What about the Jennings didn't you like? Maybe I missed it on a previous post somewhere.
50% of the time I'm 100% right.
http://www.spiffylab.com

Offline Shawn (EIP)

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 09:09:23 PM »
What about the Jennings didn't you like? Maybe I missed it on a previous post somewhere.

Love the press over all I just wanted something with side clamps.I plan to get an auto eventually so I'm going to start collecting auto frames (hense the need for sideclamps). Both my Workhorse and Jennings are very nice presses. The Workhorse is older , I can get more money for the Jennings to help put towards an auto.

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 09:47:11 PM »
Thanks.

Offline Nation03

• Gonzo Member
  • The Dude abides.
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 04:45:26 PM »
Still for sale? I'm itching to sell my Riley Hopkins and buy this thing. I'm so sick of my press.

Offline Shawn (EIP)

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 04:49:50 PM »
Still for sale? I'm itching to sell my Riley Hopkins and buy this thing. I'm so sick of my press.

Still for sale! 585-285-8293
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 05:13:07 PM by endless ink printing »

Offline Shawn (EIP)

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: RJennings 6 color 4 station Great Condition! (Reduced asking price)
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2011, 02:34:35 AM »
National let's talk!

Offline Shawn (EIP)

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2011, 02:36:48 AM »
Need it sold before Dec 1st.

Listing the press on ebay soon. (would rather avoid ebay)

Promo vid taken from the RJennings website.
McElroy T's

Printing Press Design & Features
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 02:47:10 AM by endless ink printing »

Offline tpitman

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2011, 12:27:50 PM »
Have you listed it on other forums? Maybe you'll get some bites from people over at T-Shirt Forums who are tired of printing on sh!t equipment.
Work is the curse of the drinking class . . .

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2011, 12:30:18 PM »
And of course, Digitsmith used to be known for its classifieds.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline prozyan

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2011, 12:43:23 PM »
Not to rain on the parade, but it has been my past experience that Jennings presses are tough to sell.  You need to spam the heck out of it all over the forums, as well as talk about the great quality.

The problem, I believe, is that Jennings isn't a name recognizable brand to 90% of new press buyers.  They prefer to look for the "big" names, such as Vastex and Antec (even though Jennings is on par with their quality), or go with the stuff Ryonet sells since their marketing saturates the newbie ranks.

Best of luck Shawn.  I tried two years to sell my four color Jennings.   :(
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

Offline Nation03

• Gonzo Member
  • The Dude abides.
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2011, 06:03:40 PM »
You're better off with ebay I think. Although I do want it, I just finished my lease payments on my equipment and I'm looking forward to saving a good amount of coin now. Best of luck selling though!

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2011, 06:29:02 PM »
Not to rain on the parade, but it has been my past experience that Jennings presses are tough to sell.  You need to spam the heck out of it all over the forums, as well as talk about the great quality.

The problem, I believe, is that Jennings isn't a name recognizable brand to 90% of new press buyers.  They prefer to look for the "big" names, such as Vastex and Antec (even though Jennings is on par with their quality), or go with the stuff Ryonet sells since their marketing saturates the newbie ranks.

To spin it in a positive light, you don't see a lot of Jennings ever come up for sale. Jennings are great presses, they're just not "sexy" enough and your're right, their name recognition is pretty low. Maybe Roger needs to spend more on marketing.
I don't think anybody ever says anything bad about a Jennings other than, "Who is this Jennings?" and "Why is that press so damn heavy?".

Offline Shawn (EIP)

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2011, 06:55:16 PM »

To spin it in a positive light, you don't see a lot of Jennings ever come up for sale. Jennings are great presses, they're just not "sexy" enough and your're right, their name recognition is pretty low. Maybe Roger needs to spend more on marketing.
I don't think anybody ever says anything bad about a Jennings other than, "Who is this Jennings?" and "Why is that press so damn heavy?".

Yup it's all made of stock material there's no fancy cast anything on the press it's made for one thing and one thing only, screen printing! You also get Roger himself when you buy one his press's and hes more then happy to tell you way more than you need to know about anything in the screen printing industry lol. I'll be sad to see it go but at the same time I'll be on the path to bigger and better things like getting automated. I've had experience with many different press's , the 6 or so I have bought and the 3 other ones my buddy's shop has I've printed on them all , there no such thing as a perfect press but RJennings and Antec are pretty damn scary close to perfection.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 06:58:40 PM by endless ink printing »

Offline sweetts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication DUH
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2011, 10:26:57 PM »
Ill Take it
;D
RT Screen Designs
Willowick Ohio
www.rtscreendesigns.com