Author Topic: Survey for advanced new print software  (Read 2001 times)

Offline saravana

Survey for advanced new print software
« on: August 31, 2016, 01:45:41 AM »
Hey guys, i's a student working on a new innovative print design software, i think the existing ones can use improvement in a lot of areas, the more data i get from you folks, the more tweaking i'd be able to do,
http://saravana9319.polldaddy.com/s/apparel-manufacturer-software-survey-2

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Survey for advanced new print software
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 11:35:55 AM »
please answer to this post and explain a little more about what you are doing as this is looking like an email harvesting scam. . .

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 11:58:51 AM »
It also is running in three different sections which is usually a no-no on forums trying to keep their operation lean and clean.
We've cut you a lot of slack so far.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2016, 12:09:12 PM »
Its an obvious email harvest scam. Just looking at the poll questions says enough, very general stuff without any in depth questions that someone would really be asking if the project was legit. My opinion anyways.
"No man is an island"

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 12:17:41 PM »
This poster has posted nothing but links to surveys.  I think it would be appropriate to take away their survey posting abilities until they contribute in some way (and its probably a scam so no harm right?)

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2016, 12:39:23 PM »
Its an obvious email harvest scam. Just looking at the poll questions says enough, very general stuff without any in depth questions that someone would really be asking if the project was legit. My opinion anyways.
Heck, you went further than I did.
I think that if nothing else, a couple of his duplicated posts are coming down.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline saravana

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2016, 03:11:31 AM »
haha..guys..i get where you're coming from, but this defenitely isn't a email harvest scam, i posted it in 3 different topics so that i can get more data, simple as that, in fact, i might repost it in a few days  to get a new audience, and i know the questions are more or less in the general spectrum, that's because i want simple inputs, and don't want to bore you with the details, it was intended, thanks for the responses..it was more than i expected..:) :)

Offline saravana

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2016, 03:15:55 AM »
i'm actually trying to make a buffed up version of any existing design software, more user friendly, with improved features, an integrated mobile app and a few more features i'd rather not disclose as of now..