General > Union Inks

Union Inks

<< < (6/7) > >>

Maxie:
John, please post details of Rutland whites, have they also been improved?

Frog:
I need some feedback.
Obviously this should have its own Manufacturers section, but the question is, with the amalgamation of three ink companies, should they be rolled together in one, or should there be a Rutland section, a Union, and a QCM each with their own?
In this instance, John's opinion will carry considerable weight, but all can contribute their two cents.

JohnMageeUnionink:

--- Quote from: Frog on July 09, 2016, 01:39:36 PM ---I need some feedback.
Obviously this should have its own Manufacturers section, but the question is, with the amalgamation of three ink companies, should they be rolled together in one, or should there be a Rutland section, a Union, and a QCM each with their own?
In this instance, John's opinion will carry considerable weight, but all can contribute their two cents.

--- End quote ---

I think both I and the RG Group would prefer that they are 3 different categories, Union and Rutland are so mechanically different and QCM and Printop are pretty unique. But, I will go with whatever makes sense for the board. I can invite on a Rutland expert and Myself or another of my colleagues can field QCM.

Frog:
We actually already have a Rutland section

Colin:
For various reasons - I think having Rutland Group reps responding to Rutland Group products would be ideal.  There are some product crossovers that may be better responded to with some group ink knowledge.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version