Author Topic: Some days I just wanna...  (Read 995 times)

Offline farmboygraphics

Some days I just wanna...
« on: July 05, 2016, 02:02:50 PM »
Soooooo...customer brings these in today from an order that was picked up last week and says "we opened the box and these shirts were all dirty." I wasn't speechless, but I didn't say what I really wanted to. The only correct response I can give is, "I'll call you when they're ready." The balls, the absolute BALLS on some people! Grrr!
Tees and Coffee

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
Re: Some days I just wanna...
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 02:12:35 PM »
We wrap all our whites in plastic to avoid this.

Offline Admiral

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2016, 02:58:22 PM »
We just had a worse one.  Picture of a ripped / cut off sleeve with thread all hanging out of a sweatshirt (possibly of a color garment that wasn't even in the order just fulfilled by us).  This was not boxed by us like that and it was picked up from us - not shipped.

Replacement done for free - of a different color that the customer wanted than the 'defected' garment.

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2016, 04:28:26 PM »
You guys are very nice, sometimes I just can't kiss booty for the money, not saying you guys are (just keeping peace with your customer) we've let things go as well here at times, but somethings I have to put my foot down.  Just the other day had a customer pick up an order, here is a little history the order was for 200 shirts, but they wanted to break the order up and order 36 at a time, until they got to 200 fine.  Ok they pick the second order and call back saying they are missing shirts, my wife keeps very good records, she had the lady that picked up the shirts count them from the list they sent over and sign off everything was correct, once we we told them if you don't mine check with your lady that picked up the shirt's problem solved ;D.
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!