Author Topic: T-Shirt Design Lab for website  (Read 4693 times)

Offline JORDANART

• Verified/Junior
  • jordandowningart.com
T-Shirt Design Lab for website
« on: June 21, 2016, 08:14:54 AM »
  Does anyone know of a Free T-Shirt Design Lab that can be embedded into my website?? Had one from bodek but they no longer have it available. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks!

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: T-Shirt Design Lab for website
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 08:48:21 AM »
Ditto, my bodek is gone. Any other supplier offer a designer skinned with your business logo etc?

Offline JORDANART

• Verified/Junior
  • jordandowningart.com
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 09:32:50 AM »
   Sanmar may have one. But i am waiting to hear back from them.

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 10:01:40 AM »
   Sanmar may have one. But i am waiting to hear back from them.

On sites hosted by them, San Mar has the "Logoizer" which apparently does allow some client usability with some included clipart .

http://www.sanmar.com/marketing/logoizer.jsp
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline JORDANART

• Verified/Junior
  • jordandowningart.com
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2016, 10:28:41 AM »
 Frog,
That is what I am looking into. We are trying to find out if it can be embedded into our website like the way the Bodek Design lab worked. Do you have any insight to that? Much appreciated!

Offline jvanick

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2016, 11:08:07 AM »
there's also:

https://www.opentshirts.com/

but I think you'd want an experienced web programmer to help set it up... I tried a few years back to get it working and it was complex.

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2016, 11:30:14 AM »
Frog,
That is what I am looking into. We are trying to find out if it can be embedded into our website like the way the Bodek Design lab worked. Do you have any insight to that? Much appreciated!

No more than in the link I posted.
It appears to only fully work on their hosted "Company Casuals" sites, but their interwebby tech folks should be able to answer those questions.
(800) 426-6399
X4830
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline JORDANART

• Verified/Junior
  • jordandowningart.com
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2016, 11:40:22 AM »
 Thank you for the suggestions! I will look into these links and see if i can get one to work for me!

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2016, 05:19:12 PM »
Huh, looks like alphabroderekandrhodes partnered with inksoft.  Designer is still there, it's just not the old one.

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2016, 07:55:46 PM »
there's also:

https://www.opentshirts.com/

but I think you'd want an experienced web programmer to help set it up... I tried a few years back to get it working and it was complex.
Yes opentshirts. I was looking into that option too. It`s not free though. had a few questions regarding their product but what do you know, there are no contact details on their website and the only button that might suggest it`s for asking questions "Get in touch" does not work.

Offline TheGhost

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2016, 11:24:19 PM »
Alpha offers it now with the switch. Under your custom websites. Each item in your catalog has it. IT's inksoft's design lab and it is branded, but it's FREEEEEEE! :)

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2016, 08:38:44 AM »
Ahhhhh thanks Ghost. Implementing alpha's custom site now!

Offline Nation03

• Gonzo Member
  • The Dude abides.
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2016, 08:57:13 AM »
I don't think you can embed the free version of inksoft from Broder, you can only use it on the alphabroder website. I had to pay for the 'studio' version of inksoft to embed it directly on my website. Had it for a couple of weeks now. Getting a decent response. Picked up an order on it this week. Hoping it catches on enough to at least cover the $100/month.

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2016, 09:44:07 AM »
I just need something that is branded with my business and has the ability to make a design and submit for a quote. I'm hoping alpha's will do that and allow me to access the art. I don't need it embedded in my site, then I have to worry about if it's working or not etc etc. 95% of the time I have to redo people's submitted artwork anyway, it's just a tool for me to get them on my site, browsing, and committed to at least requesting a quote.

Offline Shanarchy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2016, 10:26:46 AM »
I don't think you can embed the free version of inksoft from Broder, you can only use it on the alphabroder website. I had to pay for the 'studio' version of inksoft to embed it directly on my website. Had it for a couple of weeks now. Getting a decent response. Picked up an order on it this week. Hoping it catches on enough to at least cover the $100/month.

I may need to pick your brain at some point. I've had it for a while with very minimal activity.

Right now I am actually trying to utilize the "business tools" section for my shop management software to justify the $100/month.