Author Topic: Imprintables Warehouse Offers GCC i-Craft™ Video  (Read 500 times)

Offline Deborah Sexton

• Gonzo Member
Imprintables Warehouse Offers GCC i-Craft™ Video
« on: April 15, 2016, 06:18:50 PM »
Imprintables Warehouse has released a new video introducing the GCC i-Craft™ vinyl cutter. You’ll discover the opportunities this lightweight, portable machine offers with its ability to cut heat transfer and sign vinyl, rhinestone templates, fabric, card stock and more.

You’ll also learn about the Sure Cuts A Lot 4 software that works with Windows, Macs and your iPad and what file formats it accepts. Find out why the i-Craft is a great investment for starting a new business or expanding your existing one. Watch it at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uywLS5S2G5Y.

Imprintables Warehouse is your premier online destination for apparel decorating and sign-making supplies. The online selection includes heat-applied graphics and sign materials as well as Stahls’ Hotronix heat presses. For more information, visit www.imprintables.com, or contact them at (800) 347-0068; fax (412)774-2231; email: customerservice@imprintables.com.