Author Topic: Dumb Revolver question  (Read 910 times)

Offline Evo

• Anything is possible.
Dumb Revolver question
« on: April 12, 2016, 06:15:59 PM »
Cross post from the M&R forum here...

Hey all,

I am kinda sure this can be done by I need help with the sequence of buttons to push.

2014 10/12 Sporty EX
2 x Red Chili D quartz flashes

Need to figure out how to program Revolver in a way that the first revolution can have both Chilis ON, then second revolution have only one of the Chilis on and/or both off.

I can figure out how to have one single Chili unit be on/off per revolution, but I can't figure out how to toggle both. Where you select which head the quartz is in, you cannot choose multiple heads, only "any" or one specific head.

Thanks in advance
There is scarcely anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse, and sell a little more cheaply. The person who buys on price alone is this man's lawful prey.
John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Offline jvanick

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Dumb Revolver question
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 07:27:29 PM »
as far as I'm aware the sportsman's only have a single output on the PLC for all the flashes, that is, all of them either flash or not flash...

that being said, I'm curious how you are triggering only 1 of the chili's per revolution and not both.

Offline brandon

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2016, 12:15:00 AM »
That can't be. I had a previous Sporty E before the current EX's and if memory serves me right we could do both flashes as we saw fit. On my current Sporty we only have one flash as we are all discharge / HSA water base and only need one so not too sure. I'm sure Rich can answer this for certain.

Offline AndyD

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2016, 09:29:15 AM »
You have to run one flash with the sensor which will flash all of the time and the other flash can be programmed in the machine to only come on during the revolution you want it to.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 09:32:01 AM by AndyD »
Andy da Silva
Customer Service Follow Up MGR. andy.dasilva@mrprint.com cel. 630-908-0144  The M&R Companies www.mrprint.com 800 736 6431 or +1 630 858 6101