Author Topic: All Over Print – How Do They Do It?  (Read 830 times)

Offline Printsome

• Verified/Junior
  • -shirt printing just got easy!
All Over Print – How Do They Do It?
« on: March 29, 2016, 07:30:14 AM »
Hello again!

We have already talked about many printing techniques, such as screen printing, embroidery and DTG. Today's time to talk about All Over Print!

Learn about the benefits, the method, how does it works, which fabric should you use, price and more!

All the information you need to know about All Over Print is here! --> http://printso.me/AOPrinting

Hope this is useful to you!

:)
T-shirt printing just got easy! A fresh & vibrant apparel printing agency who are here to make things easy for you, the customer. www.printsome.com

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: All Over Print – How Do They Do It?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 07:52:34 AM »
Only partially true. That is only one way and not cost efficient. Most is rotary printed then cut and sewn. Offshore ops still offer cut/print/sew using the time honored method of table printing. And their are AOP platen options for manual and auto printing finished goods.

Offline Ross_S

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 08:33:32 AM »
I agree with Tony.  The best AOP jobs are usually done prior to sewing; no issues printing over seams this way but in the states it's almost dead in my opinion.  Most shops (LA Based) use Tekmar machines to tak inside of shirts and then laid on top of pallets for printing.

Offline brandon

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 09:42:25 AM »
The crew over at Spreading Ink does an excellent job. Their website has some pics of how they do it.