Author Topic: Saati Inks  (Read 1193 times)

Offline jvieira

Saati Inks
« on: March 05, 2016, 03:45:03 AM »
We've been using Printop and, most recently, started making the switch to Rutland inks. On thursday we got a visit from a Saati rep from Spain and he showed us a color chart for their screen printing inks.

I didn't have the time to be in the meeting as we were also taking delivery of our new DTG machine at the same time but sent my 2 printers to see about the new inks. He also did not have samples with him, which is a shame.

Does anyone use Saati screen printing inks? I wasn't even aware they had them, it was presented as something new but in our market you never know..

Offline Colin

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Ink and Chemical Product Manager
Re: Saati Inks
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 11:15:58 AM »
This side of the world, Saati does not manufacture inks.

It is possible that your rep there is in partnership with an ink company however.  Maybe re-branding some one else's inks...
Been in the industry since 1996.  5+ years with QCM Inks.  Been a part of shops of all sizes and abilities both as a printer and as an Artist/separator.  I am now the Ink and Chemical Product Manager at Ryonet.

Offline willy35

• www.broceliande-serigraphie.com
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2016, 03:00:57 PM »
From there website I see it could be KFG brand, italy, didn't use them since 2009.
www.broceliande-serigraphie.com
San Gen Shugi - real place (Gen-ba), real part (Gen-butsu), reality (Gen-jitsu)

Offline jvieira

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2016, 03:38:20 PM »
Could be. I was surprised to receive the visit, tbh. Changing ink is a huge commitment, it either needs to be cheaper (maintaining quality) or same price but much higher quality.

Offline willy35

• www.broceliande-serigraphie.com
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2016, 10:30:08 AM »
When changing ink brand we always test the white first. If it is good we test the colors, if it is not good we stop  ;D
www.broceliande-serigraphie.com
San Gen Shugi - real place (Gen-ba), real part (Gen-butsu), reality (Gen-jitsu)