Author Topic: Country T-shirt Designs  (Read 929 times)

Offline Printsome

• Verified/Junior
  • -shirt printing just got easy!
Country T-shirt Designs
« on: March 03, 2016, 06:37:46 AM »
Hi there!

It's Printsome again! Today we want to share with you one of our last custom t-shirt designs series!

We have already made some crazy t-shirts designs with Social Media, Start-up, marketing tools, etc. This time we wondered: If each country had a t-shirt, how would it be?

Here are some of the results! Check all the country t-shirts here --> http://printso.me/CountryT

Since there are so many countries in the world, each with their very own unique and wonderful flags, we have focused on English speaking countries to narrow it down a bit.

Hope you like it :)
T-shirt printing just got easy! A fresh & vibrant apparel printing agency who are here to make things easy for you, the customer. www.printsome.com

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Country T-shirt Designs
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2016, 11:10:09 AM »
Imagined by?

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline jvanick

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2016, 11:16:51 AM »
I certainly hope these guys are paying some $$$ to TSB, as all the posts here are just google ranking marketing garbage.

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2016, 11:22:12 AM »
Sweet, I'll take 1 of each, that way I can show them around and take orders.  This is gonna be HUGE.

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2016, 12:18:15 PM »
I certainly hope these guys are paying some $$$ to TSB, as all the posts here are just google ranking marketing garbage.

But at least they are posting in the section meant for promotional stuff. Yesterday's links to templates were actually pretty worthwhile, so at least 1 in the win column!

btw, reminds us that Google rankings are easily manipulated, don't necessarily reflect actual real world popularity or worth, and should be treated as such.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?