Artist > ART Pricing

Design Fee

<< < (2/2)

dirkdiggler:

--- Quote from: 3Deep on February 25, 2016, 02:04:23 PM ---In a way Frog your right, but after dealing with some of the design house art work, it's dam near best to start at the printer at least we know what is T-shirt/embroidery friendly and can run on paper products with no problems.

--- End quote ---

couldn't have said it better myself, and my artist can smoke an design house artist around here!

Frog:

--- Quote from: dirkdiggler on February 25, 2016, 03:25:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: 3Deep on February 25, 2016, 02:04:23 PM ---In a way Frog your right, but after dealing with some of the design house art work, it's dam near best to start at the printer at least we know what is T-shirt/embroidery friendly and can run on paper products with no problems.

--- End quote ---

couldn't have said it better myself, and my artist can smoke an design house artist around here!

--- End quote ---

But logo design is a clearly different specialization in its own right.

3Deep:
It is Frog that's why I ask the question, I know my customers are not willing to pay us the bucks that they will pay a design house and I think we as screen printers give them more than what they are paying for.  I've had client's pay as much as $600.00 bucks for logo work then come to me for printing with a jpeg for art prep LOL.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version