Computers and Software > RIPs

Filmmaker V4 and Epson R1900

(1/2) > >>

rmonks:
I have had V4 for about a month, and use it on my Epson 3000 works fine. I also have an Epson R1900 and cannot get it to print. Looks like everything is setup properly the Port etc. it RIP's the design it shows on the Filmmaker screen but when I right click and go to print. My 1900 starts to load the paper to print, then the trash can light comes on. I can do a test print but will not print through filmmaker. What I read on the net says maybe I need to rest the ink disposal setting. Anyone had this problem.

blue moon:

--- Quote from: rmonks on February 10, 2016, 03:49:06 PM ---I have had V4 for about a month, and use it on my Epson 3000 works fine. I also have an Epson R1900 and cannot get it to print. Looks like everything is setup properly the Port etc. it RIP's the design it shows on the Filmmaker screen but when I right click and go to print. My 1900 starts to load the paper to print, then the trash can light comes on. I can do a test print but will not print through filmmaker. What I read on the net says maybe I need to rest the ink disposal setting. Anyone had this problem.

--- End quote ---

can you do a test print through FM?

pierre

rmonks:
No I cannot, When I do attempt to do so it goes through the motions of starting to load (take in) the paper or film in my case and then the trash can light comes on. It never did this when I was using V2 Filmmaker. Starting to wish I stayed with Windows 7 and V2. This Windows 10 and V4 are killing me.

--- Quote from: blue moon on February 10, 2016, 04:35:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: rmonks on February 10, 2016, 03:49:06 PM ---I have had V4 for about a month, and use it on my Epson 3000 works fine. I also have an Epson R1900 and cannot get it to print. Looks like everything is setup properly the Port etc. it RIP's the design it shows on the Filmmaker screen but when I right click and go to print. My 1900 starts to load the paper to print, then the trash can light comes on. I can do a test print but will not print through filmmaker. What I read on the net says maybe I need to rest the ink disposal setting. Anyone had this problem.

--- End quote ---

can you do a test print through FM?

pierre

--- End quote ---

blue moon:
Try deleting the port and the printer, then reinstalling it. I can't think of anything else.
Did you contact Cadlink?

Pierre

3Deep:
Try setting it to compatibility mode, we had a black a few weeks ago and everything went crazy all programs came back except one and we had to rest compatibility mode and it started working fine then, I started to go to 10 but scared of all the problems we might have and I just don't have time to battle that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version