Author Topic: CryoCoat Emulsion/degreaser  (Read 1517 times)

Offline UnderPressureSP

CryoCoat Emulsion/degreaser
« on: February 04, 2016, 10:04:46 PM »
I ordered a sample of CryoCoat Emulsion this week to test.   Just wondering if anyone has been using this stuff?  I have a 6k light and was also wondering around the ball park of exposure times?  It seems that this may be a LED emulsion.   Danny it seems like your only using this now?

Offline Hey Monkey

Re: CryoCoat Emulsion/degreaser
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 10:26:39 PM »
I was coming to ask the same thing. I love all the GG products so I got excited when I saw this. Would love to hear of some real world usage and rough exposure times. I have using Textil PV for a few years now and love it. Getting 40 sec exposures with my unit and it hold up perfectly for many many runs.

Offline DannyGruninger

• Gonzo Member
Re: CryoCoat Emulsion/degreaser
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 10:59:27 PM »
Yes this is the emulsion I'm running in my shop full time now. I've been helping test the product for a while making small tweaks getting it where it works for us. Straight out of the bucket we are are coating 1/1 auto coating varying speed as well as blade edge for different meshes. Yielding 10-12% eom on high mesh low 20% on std thread and slightly higher on our thin thread lower counts. We use it for hsa, water base, discharge, and plastisol right out of the bucket. Exposure is super fast, if you let me know what you've been using and your ltu I can get you close. We expose on either our led dts or mh unit then post expose(found sun to be best if you have access lol). For super detail stuff we add diazo to it, but for our normal spot and 55 lpi sim process no diazo needed. For us super good emulsion so far if you want a nice green color one emulsion for everything no hassle setup.
Danny Gruninger
Denver Print House / Lakewood Colorado
https://www.instagram.com/denverprinthouse