Author Topic: Ryonet Announces Three-Year Squeegee-To-Squeegee Warranty On ROQ Automatic Press  (Read 869 times)

Offline Deborah Sexton

• Gonzo Member
Vancouver, Wash. — As an indication of confidence in the product it offers, Ryonet announces an industry-first three-year squeegee-to-squeegee warranty for all ROQ automatic screen printing presses sold in the United States and Canada, past and future.

“We believe ROQ presses are the industry’s strongest, most durable and most dependable automatic screen printing presses in the world,” says Jeffrey Paul, SVP corporate strategy, Ryonet. “It just makes sense to back that up with an industry-leading, best-in-class warranty.”

The 36-month-long warranty covers all squeegees, flood bars, pallets, and just about everything else on the press. In addition, it includes all related labor and travel expenses in the event that in-person maintenance is required. This means wages, transportation, lodging and food expenses related to on-site technical support are fully covered. Fuses and belt replacements are not included.

“Ryonet and ROQ view maintenance and support as an opportunity to improve the quality and reliability of our products and not as an incremental revenue stream,” says Ryan Moor, founder and CEO of Ryonet. “We are proud to offer this warranty to all current and future ROQ owners.”

To contact, call (800) 314-3690; email: sales@screenprinting.com or visit http://www.screenprinting.com.

Offline UnderPressureSP

What does just "about everything else on the press" mean?   A clear legal right up would be better.....   Is my rubber on my squeegee under warranty, airlines, servos, press shaft, and so on?   Lets say a tornado hits my press is it still under warranty?  If you have a link that would be nice to the warrant?

Offline royster13

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
I am sure this is the "marketing pitch".....But I am sure if you ask they will give you a copy of the actual warranty....